• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo E3 RUMORS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Word is that the DS lite will launch in Europe June 9th or 16th, with the Revolution getting released in Japan in June/July and the rest of the world in September/October. The Revolution will launch in white only, with black and other colors following soon after. The sensor bar that goes under the TV will match the color of your Revolution. And games on the Revolution’s Virtual Console should sell for 25$-30$.
Let’s talk games now.
Rumours surrounding Namco state that the original Soul Blade game for PSX will be remade for the DS and all the next gen consoles will have Soul Calibur 4 released on them. Tomb Raider will be released on the Revolution. And the DS and Cube version of Tomb Raider Legend will have some “extras” that aren’t in the other console versions.
Nights into Dreams is already 65% complete and his being directed by Yuji Naka. It will use the Revolution controller only, no attachments.
Retro Studio is giving Kid Icarus a complete makeover for its Revolution debut. The name of the game is Icarus.
A new Star Fox game is in development. It will rely solely on the Revolution controller for control.
There is a horse racing game in development aimed at the Japanese market.
Fight Night is in development by EA and will use 2 controllers. A Burnout game is in development for the Revolution.
Peter Molyneux was planning on developing Black and White and The Movies for Revolution before Microsoft bought the company.
35 development kits were sent to Rockstar London/Take Two about a month ago. No info on what game(s) they are planning to do, but it seems unlikely that it’s going be a GTA game. (Maybe there new ping pong game?)
Ubisoft has 9 games in development, many of which are launch titles. Prince of Persia is being considered for Revolution.
Super Smash Bros. for the Revolution will be subtitled “Mayhem”.
Nintendo and Valve were in talks during in March about bringing an exclusive new version of Counter Strike to the Revolution.
The Revolution controller in Zelda: Twilight Princess will be used in combination with the shell. Its use will be limited, for example, using it in situations where you are in First Person View. However, the rumors also say that there will be an exclusive dungeon that exploits the new features of the controller with a new item. Rumours are rumbling about the graphics of Zelda: Twilight Princess, they say that we will be greatly surprise at E3 when we see new screenshots/gameplay of the game.
Pikmin 3 is completely finished. It will use the Revolution controller exclusively. (We all knew Pikmin would come out on the Revolution, I mean the controller is made for this type of game)
There will be online launch titles from both Nintendo and 3rd parties. Sega games on the Virtual Console will be available for download on day one.
Midway is developing three exclusives for the Revolution.
Two Rpgs and some new/weird games will be shown at E3.
Developers have known the new name of the console since January.
We must keep our eyes on Zoonami. (I’ve heard the name of the company lots of time, but I’ve never seen a game released by them).
Capcom will show 2 titles for Revolution at E3.
Red Steel will not be the only game revealed prior to E3, although Nintendo will not show anything till then.
Neat in may opinion. It´s still neat if half of it is true...

E

Eclipse

^ hawt. sooooooooo awesome.

i must have revolution *drools*

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Revolution now = Wii, as in WEEEEEEEEEE! (Yeah, Wii is its official name, just in case you haven't read the newest posts, which, if your a die hard fan, you have)

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Neosporin II said:
wait, twilight princess is on revolution now?

NOOO! It better not be, because my parents are saying that they won't allow us to buy any more systems. (We already have NES, SNES, PS1, N64, Gamecube, PS2, and several gameboys including the original, color, sp, DS, and the new micro.) Yeah, they've had enough, and it TP is on Revolution, I WON"T BE ABLE TO PLAY IT!

Justice will prevail.
Wii stands for what? Revolution will pwn!!!! Wi Fi!!!!!! I must own!

E

Eclipse

i am seriously considering getting a revolution instead of anything else

it will be cheap, and so will the games. but what i'm really in love with

is super smash bros: mayhem....

WHY HAVEN'T THEY MADE A SUPER SMASH BROS. FOR THE NINTENDO DS YET??!!??!!?

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
They've got a SSB for the DS...it's called Jump Superstars, and it's far better than any Nintedo character exclusive brawler will ever be :p That little bit of elitism aside, I can't help but wonder, how the **** are they going to develop a serious game with the revolution controller (I absolutly refuse to call it the Wii...it just sounds so...so dirty o_O)! I can understand FPS types as well as, say, sim games like Black and White, but what about the planned Soul Calibur 4? I understand the case makes it easier to hold, makes it a sort of reminescance of the GC worky....contraption, but there simply aren't enough buttons on the controller to have it function properly, you know?
I dunno...I'm really tired, so I'm not entirely sure if I even believe what I just said, but...I'm still really skeptical about the whole next generation thing.
~Fenris Etheral, who is about to pass out from sleep deprivision

E

Eclipse

^ not only that, you can download ANY NINTENDO GAME EVER MADE off of the revolution, AND it can play gamecube games!

D.A.

Huntley, Illinois. Also known as the middle of now
Silver Silence said:
^ not only that, you can download ANY NINTENDO GAME EVER MADE off of the revolution, AND it can play gamecube games!
There's agreement to play some Sega games from the past as well.

Some of you should remember all of this is just rumors. I'm sure some of it will be true, but I wouldn't bet on it. I do hope alot of it will happen though.

Most of the obvious games on the rumor list would be what I'm most looking forward to. Things like Star Fox and the already confirmed and planned to be launch title sequel to Super Smash Bros Melee.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
R o x a s said:
wow..they made the revolution sound good

Do you mean all the craploads of things it can do or it's name: Wii. (Wii doesn't stand for anything. Someone asked earlier. The tag line is Wii, you and me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back