• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo DS RPG's?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Sora:

Are there any RPG's for the DS at the moment? I've been looking for a new portable RPG...

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
That Mario & Luigi DS game is an RPG. If it's anything like the last Mario & Luigi game, it's well worth it.

Sadly, no. It's good, but nothing near the original. The puzzles were dumbed down to a fourth grade level and the whole baby nonsense gets annoying.

Nevertheless, it is still worth a buy. You can always wait until FFIII DS comes out in October/November, which should definitely be worth it. Another thing you could do is import Xenosaga 1 and 2 DS. Other than that, there aren't many great RPG's for the DS yet.

:Sora:

I heard that Xenosaga 1&2 DS is not coming out in America...is that true?

Mighty

Mario and Luigi 2 is probably the best out right now, but you can always wait for FF3 and Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
The RPG games for DS I know of are:

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Lost Magic
Lunar Genesis
The Sims Pet 2
Children of Mana - Preorder
The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass - Preorder

These are the UK releases so far. As for the NA ones here they are

Children of Mana - Preorder
Deep Labyrinth
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime - Preorder
Eragon - Preorder
Final Fantasy III - Preorder
Harvest Moon DS
Lost Magic
Lunar Dragon Song
Magical Starsign - Preorder
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team - Preorder
Pokémon Ranger - Preorder
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate - Preorder

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
definetly mario and luigi superstar saga , ff3 , dragon quest monsters: joker , wait for the last 2 games I said , mario and luigi patners in time , ffiv advanced .

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
you could get the 3-d side scroller castlevania game.I heard that's pretty good,or if your a fan of resident evil,you could get the incredibly hilariously crappy voice acting of the Resident Evil1 remake.

D

Deleted member 36435

I hope you guys realise this thread is from September... I'm sure he has found a good DS RPG by now... if not FFIII and the new Pokemon are good...

Squ@ll

Dude forget about FFIII cause FFXII revenant wing just came out on the DS..Its been about 2 weeks..for more info visit gamespot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back