• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-*(Ninjustu Assignment 4)*-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Alright people, sorry for the delay. Since SR222 hasn't been on for awhile, or responded, me and C4 Strife have gotten together and thought up an assingment. Hopefully this is in our perimeters.​
You'll be making a splash or wallpaper. The theme for this assignment is, Mecha. Hopefully you all know what that is. You can have stocks from shows, mangas, etc. Anything that's close in that perspective. Your work is due in by this time next week (Seven days) which is plenty of time for you to get creative. If anyone needs an extension, feel free to post about it. We're not gonna kill you for late work cause' it's not that serious. So there you go. Start whenever you're ready.

---Obliv.---​

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
YES! My first assignment as a Ninjustu member! *pumps fist in air*

Well, I know absolutely nothing about anime (with the exception that Edward Elric is cute). So if you don't mind, I'm going to use the airship from FFX because it's "machina", which is close enough to Mecha, ain't it?

However, if anyone wants to give me a real Mecha stock, that would be awesome.

gazer

Yay an asignment I will my my own brushes for this one give it my own personal touch...

E

Ecstacy

ok im definately changing mine you all made it look like crap >:|

E

Ecstacy

Oblivion Bringer said:
You'll be making a splash or wallpaper. The theme for this assignment is, Mecha. Hopefully you all know what that is.
actually the assignment was either tidus lol XD....sry im hungry....

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Mine's coming *whimpers* I haven't stopped doing work all week. Marching band, theatre, you name it. Today I actually get to come home right after school, so I should be able to crank one out pretty fast.

It's still going to be Machina, not mecha. xD I don't know anime...

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
I'll have mine done soon, I forgot to look in the graphics<graphics clan section :( I'll have it done either by Thursday or Friday.

Back