• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next KH Title's lookin to go portable!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tayloor

It's pretty much lookin' like the next KH title will be on a mobile system.

Do you think it'll be another "in-between game" like Chain of Memories or the game we see in the KH2 secret endings?

Mysticgamer

Re: Next KH Title's lookin to go mobile!

Yeah, besides if it's on a cell phone it isn't cannon. Just like that Kingdom Hearts Cellphone game which is more pointless than Roxas's one week vacation in the Matrix.

Akriloth

haha, lmfao mystic! i don't know what i'd do if KHX went mobile! I've got a hard enough time paying attention when the game's on a normal sized screen...ohhh, what's an ADD kid to do?

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards

I hope it's on a handheld like the DS. And I also hope it's a bridge game--that'd rock. =]

Master Hearts

I really doubt that the next KH game will be played mobile. Since graphics on most mobile games aren't that great to begin with...

Most likely it will be released on the DS, if there's going to be an in-between game like CoM; especially if they plan on changing the battle system, too.

Sora910

Acceptable portable/consoles

PSP,DS,PS2,Wii,PS3,mobile(possibly but only if they put it on a console to)

But there is no way Nomura would waste his money to put it on mobile.

Akriloth

Omg, what if it was a full length game on mobile??? There's no way in hell I could spend eighty hours over a cell phone! I'd go crazy!

Xalthorik

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

I hope so much that it is NOT on a mobile system. That would suck! I mean the GBA was good so KHCoM on it was decent but the DS and PSP aren't that good in MY opinion.

Mysticgamer

One a side note US hasn't even gotten a release date for FF7 Before Crisis yet and I doubt we ever will.

Haku

<3

I really doubt that it would be on a mobile system because this is going to be a much anticipated game and everyone would mainly look for it on a normal system.

iholdthekeys

i vote for PSP.... honestly what the heck is a second screen gonna do for me on the DS????..... and cell phones...... please...... i would be one of the first people trying to create a virus that stops peoples phones from working if they try to play the game on their phone.

armytaco

portables do make for good games during an 8 hour car ride. I basically was able to waste 8 hours playing CoM on my way to Canada. My vote goes to PSP or Wii. Preferably a like 2.5 game like CoM for the PSP and then KH3 for the wii. I don't have a psp though but all the other handhelds are so weird. I hate the DS touch screen and mobile phones just don't go with KH.

Maverick E.S

Virus

Ok seriousyl who would put a game like kingdom hearts on the mobile phone cuase still to the real game consoles id say and put it on the ds cuase it has better sales and stuff then the psp or maybe put it on both

kike

I´ve never been able to decide between buying a DS or PSP.

DS has castlevania, zelda, FF12 and better price.

PSP is going to have FF7 CC, God of War, and DMC...

This KH game might be what I need to take my desicion.

Khaston

Why the next KH game would be on mobile when it has two new great platforms to be on is entirely beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back