• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next KH game pst and present.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNobody

Everyone's been debating on wether the next KH game and the secret ending is in the past or future. i say it's both.
u've already read the part of nomura stating that the secret ending is from the past but it can also be said to be the future.
what' i'm thinking is that the game will be played through memories. the memories of Xehanort.
perhaps the message in the bottle sent by the king is a letter telling Sora Kairi and Riku that he has found Xehanorts memories.
the scene with mickey in the secret ending could be him seeing the past through Xehanorts memories.
the reason they can go through his memories i dunno. anything is possible in this game.
another possible theory is that they use the cornerstone of light to look into the past. so it's kinda past and present/ future.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Very good theory.
I think I'm sticking with this for a while, it makes a lot of sense.

Because the creator gut also said that it was an 'episode' from the past, but can also be in the future.
The insertion of the word 'episode' makes it seem like it is part of something in a series.

KINGDOM_BLADE

Everyone's been debating on wether the next KH game and the secret ending is in the past or future. i say it's both.
u've already read the part of nomura stating that the secret ending is from the past but it can also be said to be the future.
what' i'm thinking is that the game will be played through memories. the memories of Xehanort.
perhaps the message in the bottle sent by the king is a letter telling Sora Kairi and Riku that he has found Xehanorts memories.
the scene with mickey in the secret ending could be him seeing the past through Xehanorts memories.
the reason they can go through his memories i dunno. anything is possible in this game.
another possible theory is that they use the cornerstone of light to look into the past. so it's kinda past and present/ future.

Wow this is exactly what i have been thinking!

Excapt the part of going into Xehanort's memories but it would make sense

TwistedHeartz

Yeah, maybe... This is actually really good :>! We will find out in september though mwahahah <3

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I would at least say it’s an episode in the past, but…. Hmm, how should I say this? It’s in the past but you can also think it’s in the future, something like that.

He said its in the past. Not the future. What he's basicly saying is "You'll think it's in the future even though it's really in the past"

Eagl

I like this theory but I dont think if the cornerstone can be used like that. But in the new serie Sora wouldnt be in there very much. But Nomura will tell us more about Kingdom hearts future in tokyo ghame show in september

LunarTrick

I like this theory but I dont think if the cornerstone can be used like that. But in the new serie Sora wouldnt be in there very much. But Nomura will tell us more about Kingdom hearts future in tokyo ghame show in september

How do you no sora wont be seen very much in the new series?

LonelyNobody

well i was thinking they were only witnessing the whole thing. but u play the chracters in the memories.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
How will we find out in september?

Oh, Nomura said he'd disclose more information on the new series at the Tokyo Game Show. Which is in late September...

I'm personally convinced it's the past, and that Sora won't have much to do with it. I can only endure happy-go-lucky heroes for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back