• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News to me?._.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

K3yb74d3 M4st3r

Ok,I sit around all day trying to find the newest KH2 info as well as the next person,but today I found some old news that was new to me.Well it's not all new to me,just the changing partners part,the magic up part,and the drive part.

Sorry if this is old news to anyone.

From GameFAQ's.com:

That's right I was at E3 today. I bet you're wondering how I got in. I got in because Im studying game software development at Westwood College. Anyway on to the demo. There was 4 different parts to choose from. 2 of Ancient China, one where you fight that dragon heartless we've seen in screenshots, and one where you're in the mountains fight heartless and you fight about a hundred of those yellow little flying heartless(can't remember the name). The other two levels where in the underworld, one where you fight cerberus with only auron in your party(that was awesome), and the other where you travel through a little bit of the underworld, where you fight heartless, and you have auron and goofy in your party. Here are some quick details about the demo.

- You can now switch party members wherever you want(even in battle)

- I believe they added a new stat for magic(i assume this because I leveled up a few times and it said magic up, and when it happened my mp bar didn't get bigger)

- Im not sure if was just me but sora seemed to attack much slower than when he did in KH. (maybe their is also a speed stat)

- When in drive form the spin happens when you do combo attack in the air. When you do a combo attack on the ground he slams both keyblades on the ground and make this energy blast come up.

- Also I saw the trailer with POTC footage in it and I must say they have done a fantastic job on the characters look in that world. (especially kiera knightley's character) Also jack sparrow joins your team in the POTC world.

Ask me any other questions if I didn't already answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back