• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Newest Axel Picture

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura Lightheart

Wandering the vasts of Sunset Horizens...
Website
sairyo.deviantart.com
http://sorasdomain.net/images/Axel 3 2.jpg
Has anyone noticed in this picture that Axel is standing outside a fighting area like the in the Hercules World?
I was just wondering... Could it mean you have to fight him at some point in the Twilight Town compatition that was meantioned in the Sefier/BHK picture?

*Edit* - The picture was showing... but it won't for some reason now...
Just go to the link... If you don't see the pic... Click the large picture with Axel in it...

Last edited:

anyone but me

Aura Lightheart said:
Axel%203%202.jpg

Has anyone noticed in this picture that Axel is standing outside a fighting area like the in the Hercules World?
I was just wondering... Could it mean you have to fight him at some point in the Twilight Town compatition that was meantioned in the Sefier/BHK picture?
can you post a link to the pic please? I would like to see the background...

sorixed

Dattebayo!
It's already been seen............ in that magazine right? If he's in tt in the pic with his flamming rings.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Well know whats weird that flag looks like a part of a konoha leaf on the naruto anime. To me it looks to be by the tournament but this isn't the first time he was seen in tt he was in the clocktower where bhk is with oblivion and oathkeeper.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Um bhk 's main character so i say he will be playable we go to tt and stuff just like sora on di.

anyone but me

sorixed said:
Um bhk 's main character so i say he will be playable we go to tt and stuff just like sora on di.
so your basically saying that the first world will be with just BHK? I think that would be pretty cool.. like that goes on while Sora is in the pod... I would like that.. playing just the awakening is soo short.. about 15 minutes.. but playing the whole first world with him would be cool..

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Well maybe later on we will be sora since there seems to be lots of stuff going on in tt like the tournament,seifer the bully and his possie,trophy,axel intt, bhk in awakening,bhk's playable. Axel in clocktower, So then sora will go to other worlds and drive modes........ Plus they say in the interview at the begginning of kh2 there's a mystery.

anyone but me

shortythugsta said:
ver very very old
shortythugusta, i have just read 3 threads and in all of them you are say 'they are old' or along the lines of that. First of all, this is not that old, and second, did you even read the post? This is not even about a new pic, it is about the background of the pic being the tournament that Seifer was talking about to BHK and friends..

KratosAurion

There was an interview on KH Ultimania before the SE KH2 website came out, and the interview said that BHK WILL BE PLAYABLE!!! YAY!!!! so that might be something that you will have to do in Twilight Town

anyone but me

KratosAurion said:
There was an interview on KH Ultimania before the SE KH2 website came out, and the interview said that BHK WILL BE PLAYABLE!!! YAY!!!! so that might be something that you will have to do in Twilight Town
thats really old news... and thats what we have been talking about, lol... we were saying how BHK was probably going to be playable during his awakening, and after making the relation to the Axel pic and the tournament that seifer was talking about, we think BHK is playable for the whole first world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back