• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Trailer Spoof

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

Yes i spooffered up another trailer. did it when i was bored. ya hate it? don't care. you love it? don't care either. Thought it was terrible? don't care. Thought it was the greatest?...once again......don't care. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIY99KwSMMU

there it is folks.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
lmfao, that was great XD

I say you should stick to spoofing trailors, they're way funnier then the cutscenes. I don't know what it is, but I love it XD

I think you should have some random lines durring the fight scene parts, though, cause all that blank space kills the buzz

Overall, I thought it was funny, can't wait for another one =D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Are you suuure you want to know what yuri is?

I think you can probably tell by the picture <_<

Awards
Lmfao, Man, thats awesome.

I hope the real game is actually like that -___-.
Keep it up, and as TMM Said, fill in the fight scenes with some random lines.

I <3 Yuri

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

*yawn* that was extremely boring. ... oh wait... you're 14. Never mind, that explains it. Let me guess, you're looking forward to Scary Movie 4, arent you? lol

E

Eclipse

lol...i'll try to find more trailers...but part of the reason why my second trailer spoof didn't do to well was because it had the "hikari orchestral" playing in the background......things don't seem that funny with dramatic music playing. I'll try to find another trailer

or if ya'll know of any others, lemme know

Deminem

Awards
haha dont worry evry1 Deminem is to the rescue again
just as i woz that time i supplied you all with new images if you remember...you dont remember :(

oh well anyway im in the middle of making a kingdom hearts trailer spoof so errm i woz just wonderin should it be perverted like all the uvas or just funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back