• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Trailer is tight!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem22

If it's taking forever...then it's working just fine! Lol.

It takes a long time, but again IT WILL BE WORTH IT, TRUST ME!

khmaster316

can someonme plz help, when i do all of that, a page just comes up wit some japanese on it, and it says playstation 2 and disney with some other stuff, but i see no indications of loading! plz help i have to c this trailer!

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
dude the trailer is so awesome.!!!! especially the gummi ship. i was like speechless when i saw it. i think all the waiting is worth it.

p.s. at the end it said The game will come this year. so its confirm to be this yr i think

Dream Heart

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fainted of excitement* haha just kidding. I saw the trailer and I was so excited and happy! We now know Namine is in KH2, Kairi IS the RHG, and the Gummi Ship got a new look! the best thing I like about the trailer was the remix of Deep Dive!
biggrin.gif
I was too speechless. did anyone love the Deep Dive remix? The trailer makes me want KH2 more!

dime55

how do u play an .avi format? the trailer on kh2.net is this kind and i just downloaded it already from kh ultimania. it took about 2 hours and was only audio:( i think that one was an .avi also. i have windows media player. how do i play this video!!! i heard its a MUST WATCH!!!!!

Tsukasa

Awards
dime5: Install DivX, it will solve all your problems :p

khmaster316

haha, u better get it! my comp took so long to load the trailer i fell asleep, and my internet connection cut off and i don't have the patience to try and load it again! oh well i'll do it wednsday!*sighs*

Kira Haro

Unknown
Ok, has everyone got the "OOOH, OMG OMG, OOOOOH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KH2 IS SOOOOOO COOOOL" out of their systems yet?

.CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back