• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW trailer is REAl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Oblivion Keepsake said:
Maybe Namine didn't draw it. She did a good job drawing Castle Oblivion so why screw up a picture like that?

Just saying...maybe she didn't draw it.

The picture looks like its on the same note book and... who else would draw them? To draw BHK and Sora you'd have to be a main character and maybe she can draw buildings really well but sucks at people? I've known people like that... Drawing one thing really good doesn't exactly make you great at the other.

Oblivion Keepsake

MyInnerFred said:
The picture looks like its on the same note book and... who else would draw them? To draw BHK and Sora you'd have to be a main character and maybe she can draw buildings really well but sucks at people? I've known people like that... Drawing one thing really good doesn't exactly make you great at the other.
I guess your right. It's the other way for me. I suck at drawing buildings but I'm good with people.

B

bettermanlamia

ALRIGHT! thanks for the info^_^
YA NEW TRAILER SOON!!!...hopefully....

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
You are missing the great DIZ! He should be eating the others with his mighty Matrix Powers! ^_^

Anyways... The trailer is kind of important to me since it will confirm my little theory about DD events not happening after KH2 but BEING KH2 and being altered to the point where DD doesn't even really exist, it's just a concept trailer for KH2.

Whispered.Hope

Perhaps when a better quality picture comes out it'll look better xD I didn't think Namine was such a good drawer to begin with, anyway.

Vzam

Bronze Member
The drawing is of Sora in his old clothes and BHK in black clothes. Namine might be twisting memories around because theres also footage of Sora as a child hanging out with BHK's friends.

B

bettermanlamia

um...just a thought is it possable that kid sora drew it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back