• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Trailer Analysis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
vexens voice was high in the english one. it could have been different in the jap version. remember that. i want it to be new characters though not vexen and zexion. and al we can do is a ssume who they are for now. which is really pointless. cuz the trailer is all we have of them.

Sky Bolt

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's definitely too early to be determining who people are but that doesn't mean we can't speculate. Someone might bring forth a valid point and everyone else expands on it until we have a solid theory. MIGHT. In any case, I just wanted to make a few points. Firstly, Vzam, you mentioned that in the original videos of FF:AC, Kadaj looked ugly but after watching the trailers, I don't think he looked any different than he did in the final movie. You might be refering to different videos though. Next, as for the two new org members, since Vexen created a clone of Riku he may have known that Axel would turn on him and created a clone to send in his place and hidden afterwards to escape Axels wrath. I don't personally believe this because I don't think the guy looks much like Vexen. I also don't think the other guy is Zexion because, well, HE'S DEAD. It is kind of a final thing. He can't just un-die and be back for the sequel. My opinion is that they are simply new org members like Luxord and Demix. No-one assumed that they were any more than two new people when they were revealed. Of course they didn't have somewhat of a similarity of appearance to other characters. Oh, one other thing, Vzam, the game is just over one month away from release in Japan so they haven't done any changes to the game in at least a month. Games don't get released immediately after the final changes are made. There is a period where games and movies and the like don't undergo any changes and just wait until their release. It is unlikely that there has been any work other than voices for a while. The only reason that there will be a later release date for English speaking countries is that they have to dub over other voices and look at how long the difference is in the release dates. I'm not trying to criticise you, this sounds to me like I am, but I'm not. I just wanted to voice my opinion. Let me know if there are any valid flaws in it (so don't bother to mention spelling or grammar errors).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back