• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New to the game, need some help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Hero

Ive only been playing this game for a few days now, and Im at the Disney castle and I have to get in my gummi ship to go see Merlin, how do I get in my ship? im at the harbor in the castle where its supposed to be and I dont remember how to get to the ship. Thanks for the help, I know its probably a stupid question.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Ive only been playing this game for a few days now, and Im at the Disney castle and I have to get in my gummi ship to go see Merlin, how do I get in my ship? im at the harbor in the castle where its supposed to be and I dont remember how to get to the ship. Thanks for the help, I know its probably a stupid question.

heh heh, OMG I had the EXACT same problem when I first started too. Go to a save point and select world map. You can fly in the Gummi ship from there.
:thumbup:

Random Hero

heh heh, OMG I had the EXACT same problem when I first started too. Go to a save point and select world map. You can fly in the Gummi ship from there.

Thank you so ****ing much. I really appreciate it, ive had a horriable day and finally someones nice to me today.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com

Lol. I hate to say it, but you're not alone. Why, I remember myself having the same problem. x_x;

Of course, after I realized what to do, I was like, ".............."

Xarod

if you have anymore problems you could send some more threads I had the sme problem as you did when i started but luckily I got my friends help but the funny thing is i went to yen sid's castle instead of merlin's house man i'm stupid

8shortfuse

I had a heck of a time with the first game when I played. I think I walked around the second district in Traverse Town for an hour before my friend told me I have past the door to the first district (which apparently what I was looking for) about 17 times! hehe talk about stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back