• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New to the forums with a question about all of the KH games.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackmage-1

Website
www.blackmage-1.deviantart.com
Okay, I've heard there's more KH games coming out, and I'm pretty confused, because I only have KHI and KHII, and planning to get Chain of Memories soon.(the old GBA one)

Anyway, I'd like to ask if someone could make a sort of timeline of all the KH games, like where they are all set and that, what platform they are on, when they will be released (I'm in Australia) and basically just a summary.

I hope that I am not asking too much, I'm just pretty confused at the moment.

Thankyou.

~Black Mage

PS: I apologise if this is in the wrong category.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Okay. In chronogical order:

KH:BBS

Will be for PSP. Prequel. About Terra, Aqua, and Ven being sent on a quest by their master to find Master Xehanort and his apprentice.

KH1

KH:CoM

KH:358/2(some of it might take place during CoM)

Will be for DS. Roxas' time in the Org. Multiplayer with other Org members. 14th female org member to be revealed.

KH2

KH:coded

Mobile phones. Mickey digitizes the Jiminy Journal and goes inside. Meets a virtual Sora.

That's it. None of the newly announced games have release dates, even for Japan. Do you have any more questions, =3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back