• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New theory on kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lostboy92551

I think that kh 3 will be a prequel. In Ansem report 9 he states that a king (mickey) spoke to him about the keyblade wielder and how he brought peace and that there was another story that he brought chaos. This was all mentioned in past tense. Just a thought.....

The M.C.

JTTW
i know Kh3 isnt coming out on PS2 but i wish it was, (If they make one) cause i'm probably not gonna get a PS3...

Rikus#1

The M.C. said:
i know Kh3 isnt coming out on PS2 but i wish it was, (If they make one) cause i'm probably not gonna get a PS3...

I hope it'll be on PS2 because I'm not gonna get a PS3 either...But I'm gonna beg for it and hopefully my parents will get it...

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
It can be on ps2. I mean look at the graphics. And I dont think it will be a prequle because what about the specail ending everyones talking about. They cant just leave that out then people will get confused.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
look, nomura has directly stated that kh will always be soras story, and CoM was not made by square, it was made by some company called jupiter, square only gave them copyrights or something. and kh3 will indeed be on the ps3. kh3 will be out in like 2009, and pps3 will be ot in like 2007, or mabey this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back