• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW THEORY BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

X ECUTOR

think all the way bak to kh1. if u remember correctly in the tarzan world after u hav to get the pictre thngs. there is a pic of the twilight town tower where roxas and the gang sit in kh2. sora says he has ben there b4. sumone from BBS must hav taken him there

Awards
Actually, that's the Hollow Bastion castle, and Sora remembers it because it is Kairi's hometown, and Kairi's heart is inside him.
I don't even know how you came to your conclusion.

Cissy

Bronze Member
If I remember correctly, that was a castle.

...Not a tower. And the only reason why he felt familiarity was because of Kairi's Heart inside him.

A

Azrael

It was a castle not a tower and due to Kairi's heart being inside Sora, he felt familiar with the castle aka Hollow Bastion

Cissy

Bronze Member
lmao I was hoping someone said something before I got to the bottom of the page. Yea just read what all these people put over and over.

Some posted at exactly the same time. Like I did.

Word.

Anyway. Theory has been de-bunked.

A

Audo

It's just a castle.
It reminds Kairi of her home.
Nothing special.

X ECUTOR

hey guys NEWSFLASH HOLLOW BASTION DOESNT HAV MANY TREES OR ANY AT ALL Bsides it looks more like twilight towns mansion than a castle

X ECUTOR

If I remember correctly, that was a castle. ...Not a tower. And the only reason why he felt familiarity was because of Kairi's Heart inside him.
NEWSFLASH No trees in hollow bastion and evn in BBS no trees it looks like twilite twns mansion

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
hey guys NEWSFLASH HOLLOW BASTION DOESNT HAV MANY TREES OR ANY AT ALL Bsides it looks more like twilight towns mansion than a castle

Doesn't matter, it's probably not HB, just a generic european castle that seemed familiar to Sora because of Kairi's heart inside him, because it reminded her of home. That's it, it makes no sense for it to be anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back