• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Team Members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who Should Be Sora's Team Members?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
Do you think in KH3 that Donald and Goofy will still be Sora's team members? I hope Kairi and Riku will be Sora's team members in KH3. It's because Donald and Goofy are already at Disney Castle with Mickey, so can't they team up with the KIng? Plus, Sora and Riku have worked together, but Kairi hasn't, even though she had a keyblade... It was also be awesome if, in battle, you could switch from Sora to Kairi to Riku and learn abilities or something... What do you guys think?

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Sora cannot work alone. The fact that he has Limit commands and that they were very successful defeats the purpose.

Donald and Goofy can't be taken out as they are the Disney side to the mix.

Riku and Kairi are the next best thing, but their friendship is deeper and they might be the party you get in a final battle.

Joe

Bronze Member
I think if you want one or both that you choose and you have a special ability to have a third party member, every so often

HeartofTwilight

Personally, I think Riku and Kairi are amazing teamates and i wish they could be the ones Sora travels with. I sincerly home that the next game isn't about Sora looking for them again. Please. It would be a really nice change to have them. Riku, like Goofy is a physical fighter, while i see Kairi as more of a magic fighter, due to her special power as a princess of heart.

As much as i wish this, I know it will never happen. Disney is half of this franchise and will not yeild those spots. I hope that there is more time to play with, or maybe even as(please oh please) other charecters especially Riku and Kairi, Kinda like the way lots of FF game work.

Iiso

Donald and Goofy are lame and pathetic. They just kill the mood entirely. Limit commands? I only used some of them to see what they did. Psh.

Riku & Kairi are where its at. Ditch the losers...

Or, there might be two seperate paths(Not including the Xehonart & Knights thing). Mickey's path & Sora's path. The loser Disney characters go with Mickey, and Riku & Kairi go with Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back