• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New sidekicks in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike12

i was thinking in school today, cause' i was bored, that it would be funney(or cool) if instead of Goofy, theres his son, Max and a person to replace Donald in KH3 also.

Ragnarok Prinny

GOOFIROTH!!!
I do believe that KH needs more sidekicks/parners in the next game... Since you always have Donald and Goofy as well as the world char then that's about it... Unless you like hack the system to get Auron and Jack Sparrow on yer team then yea...

Besides... The next game is going to have new people....

Sexy Angel
Max

Im A-OK with Goofy cuz he can be anybodys best freind. But Donald... he can be VERY annoying. It would be cool if Donald was replaced by Max, but Max would have to be a mage.

GOOFYFOREVER!!!:thumbsup:

final Glith

Hehehehe it would be funny if you replace Donald with his nephews their atacks would be pranks

twilightdarkness

*sigh*..well In the new kh series im guessing you control the Head Knight and the Two others are ur sidekick...
Then Im guessing that in kh3 it will pick up sora's story so..im thinking Riku would be one of Sora's partners..and mayb kairi..because they did make agreement too always stick together from now on..so yea there u have it my thoughts

ultamaSora

I dunno. I've always like Donald and Goofy. I don't really want to see any different sidekicks. Though, I would like to see Max in the next KH.

blagiechanga

i think it would be cool if you could have up to 7 people to chose from in your party (sora, kairi, riku, mickey, donald, goofy, and a world specific character) and you could switch them like how you do in FFX or FFXII

Depending on the game's timeline, will determine if new allies are needed.

ivomitrainbows

Considering KH3 is rumored to be completely new characters (-tear-) it's almost certain that there'd be new allies as well.

But, I will stick with my hopes of the original gang returning, and say it simply it would not be the same without Donald and Goofy. Though they mindlessly attack and don't do much damage (hey, it's a video game, how advanced can you get?) (and to add to 'mindlessly'.. Goofy seemed to do that spinning attack as soon as you KILLED what he was aiming at. That bothered me so. D: ) it wouldn't be the same without them.

Though, I did like Riku times infinity as an ally. He actually seemed to have a brain when fighting.. and you could control some of his attacks, so, yeah, it was love. :3

aquaticmelody

i was thinking in school today, cause' i was bored, that it would be funney(or cool) if instead of Goofy, theres his son, Max and a person to replace Donald in KH3 also.

lol!!! i thought of that too a few months ago. cool!!!

mike12

maybe u will get up 6 party members but u can only change them at a certin place, like a save point or something, i mean i would be cool to have sora, kairi, and riku as a team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back