• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Screenshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIAR LIAR

It's so funny seeing Sora next to Johnny Depp. (*_*)

I think his name is... I seriosly don't know actor's names. xD;

Non-Existant One

Cyborg009 said:
we already know that.

Maybe you and some other people knew that, but apparently biglipsxi didn't know nor did the topic creator considering what they typed. Sure they may have just miss read or were miss informed, but I was basing what I typed off of what he typed. Sense it wasn't directed to you why bother responding to it. This however is directed to you. So you can respond to it however you like.

E

Ecstacy

well you need to see that movie pronto it's really good for a pirate movie. i think they are in the cursed cauldron or whatever but i forgot where it was stated that unfortuantely jack is one of the bad guys...i think KL said it.

Brian

adventchildkiori

Hikari.No.Endo said:
It's so funny seeing Sora next to Johnny Depp. (*_*)

I think his name is... I seriosly don't know actor's names. xD;

The actor is Johnny Depp, the character on the screen (and on the movie) is Captian Jack Sparrow.

adventchildkiori

yes there have been alot of trailers but non with these new screenshots. unless theres one we havent seen with them....

Non-Existant One

pwn3d to the max said:
what are you talking about there have been plenty on the net
If by that you ment that I said that there havent been a lot of trailers on the net then you clearly miss read my post. I never said that there weren't alot of trailers. All I said was that the pictures in the recently released screen shots haven't been seen in any of the trailers released on the net.

Non-Existant One

Welcome to the Forums sora144. My advice to you would be to read the rules and the pre-release FAQ before making threads and before you start asking questions that have already been answerd. This is how some new members get flamed and these boards have enough flame wars as it is. These boards dont need to fall out of grace like the gamegfaqs KH2 boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back