• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
αsiя;5113447 said:
I bet you that it's gonna come out in Winter for us. December/January (lol one year after BBS came out in JP).

And more than one year after the original coded came out in Japan XD

Takarifan101

lol indeed. This is slightly off-topic but does anyone ever know why it's called "3rd Birthday"?

It's Aya's 'third birth' IDK, what that means possible because it's the third game in the series, or somethign else.

On on topic, I have to say this game is shaping up to be a great remake. The new battle system really is an attention grabber, I wonder how long it will be and how many commands adn such there will be

YUPPP

lol indeed. This is slightly off-topic but does anyone ever know why it's called "3rd Birthday"?

From what I've read it isn't a main game so they excluded 'Parasite Eve' from the title. But they wanted a number 3 in the title so they put 'Birthday' because it is Aya's (main character in all the games) third apperance with a different design.

Makes no sense to me. Regardless, I can't wait for that game either. I love Parasite Eve.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Japan already got Coded, We should get Re:coded in the Fall

Agreed. Though it depends on your definition of "Fall". I'm going by what my calendar says, which has Fall 2010 labelled as September 23 - December 21.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Agreed. Though it depends on your definition of "Fall". I'm going by what my calendar says, which has Fall 2010 labelled as September 23 - December 21.

I usually consider the middle of November to be the start of Winter... but either way, I think it's dumb that Japan gets Coded twice before we even get it once.

Raiinu K.D. said:
I was referring to the exact thing you were (the model) still. :\
I know you were and I'm saying I don't recall any real difference to the model itself in Re:Com and in Days of course the model would be different because it has to be low-quality for the DS.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Judging by S-E definition of Summer 2010. I say re:coded would be released during the holiday rush. It would be foolish of them not too. But I would appreciate it being earlier like say 1 month after BBS in NA

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Is... Is it just me or does Sora's face look sort of fat in the scans? I swear it was smaller/thinner in KH1. Also, where is Sora in the picture with the data/bug things in it? I thought it was Destiny Islands when I first saw it but it looks like it's darker and there's a ship? idk what it is, in the background.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Is... Is it just me or does Sora's face look sort of fat in the scans? I swear it was smaller/thinner in KH1. Also, where is Sora in the picture with the data/bug things in it? I thought it was Destiny Islands when I first saw it but it looks like it's darker and there's a ship? idk what it is, in the background.

It's Destiny Islands. The bridge connecting the main play island with the smaller one with the paopu tree is missing, and there are bugs on the disconnected part of the island.

I have to say, Sora's new model appeals to me more.
Is Sora's model really new? It seems like a KH2->KH1 thing, started back in 2007 I believe with Re:CoM. Anyway, I agree with you that it appeals. I like it, because it makes us English speaking fans actually get to experience the newer games without having voice problems (Haley has the puberty thing, so he can't voice like he did back in KH1). I also kinda prefer it over KH1's model, because its 2D eyes (during the times where you don't see his eyes moving realistically) look a bit less plasticy than KH1's did.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Is Sora's model really new? It seems like a KH2->KH1 thing, started back in 2007 I believe with Re:CoM. Anyway, I agree with you that it appeals. I like it, because it makes us English speaking fans actually get to experience the newer games without having voice problems (Haley has the puberty thing, so he can't voice like he did back in KH1). I also kinda prefer it over KH1's model, because its 2D eyes (during the times where you don't see his eyes moving realistically) look a bit less plasticy than KH1's did.

It's not "new" new, it's just a different model from the original used in KH1, used first back in Re:CoM ;D

It's not "new" new, it's just a different model from the original used in KH1, used first back in Re:CoM ;D
Oh, I just wanted to get that clarified :) I wonder if the US/EU is going to get Re:Coded scans...I don't think US/EU has ever gotten scans, aside from GameInformer, but those are VERY rare...

yugi300

Really Sora is remolded? Looks the same to me actually.. maybe just a bit more chubby in the one he is smiling in.............

thesupersakura

I hope this one won't be a dud like 358 days was. It has an interesting story line but...only time will tell if it worth the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back