• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scans - Knights Vs Two Men

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jovjo003

Hey y'all!

Kh-2.net just posted new scans from the new secret movie, showing a battle between the three knights and the two men. Looks like one of the knights is in trouble! So exciting:

magsecretmovie2.jpg

magsecretmovie4.jpg

Last edited:

Sephiroth1

Ok, is it just me, or does the bald guy kinda look like Xehanort. I mean if you take a picture of Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts 1, they're wearing almost the same clothing.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com

1st picture: you can see knight in the foreground's helmet is broken. Bald man is holding up little knight.
2nd picture: The one with the keyblade like weapon DOES NOT HAVE THE HEARTLESS SYMBOL on his chest, it's different. Bald man seems to be wearing same clothing as the Ansem we fought in KH1

These are obviously scans from the new secret ending and notice how the "keyblades" have no keychains.

K

Kurisu

Is it just me, or does the keyblade in the second one look a little like Bond of Flames?

D

Deleted member 36435

Woah, that guy doesn't look like Riku heartlless anymore but the other guy looks like Ansem.

K

Kurisu

I just noticed that the guy who looks like Xehanort's heartless is left handed.

Probably nothing important though.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

holy crap that guys got a key blade too!!! so there is a literal key blade war!!! heartless key blades vs light key blades!!!!!:thumbsup:

i gotta do more color research on that guy.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back