• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan + Some Bits of Info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cricket

Shame I can't read that. xD
But anyway, in that part where it shows Beast's Castle(that is beast's castle right?) it looks to me like either a new keyblade or new combo/attack of some kind.

Khaston

But anyway, in that part where it shows Beast's Castle(that is beast's castle right?) it looks to me like either a new keyblade or new combo/attack of some kind.
#

It looks like Disney Castle, but in some weird colour format.

The_Watcher

More info from http://www.kh-2.net/

"• The scene where Axel and Roxas are eating sea-salt ice cream on Twilight Town's clock tower is added. It beocmes a quiet scene.

• The special weapon for Donald is the Axe Sword equiipped with the Lexeas battle.

•The special weapon for Goofy is a shield equipped by the Vexen battle. "

Hope Sora gets a new Keyblade (here's hoping for Murlexia's Sycthe (sp?))

New2Ya

I'm lost...
More info from http://www.kh-2.net/

"• The scene where Axel and Roxas are eating sea-salt ice cream on Twilight Town's clock tower is added. It beocmes a quiet scene.

• The special weapon for Donald is the Axe Sword equiipped with the Lexeas battle.

•The special weapon for Goofy is a shield equipped by the Vexen battle. "

Hope Sora gets a new Keyblade (here's hoping for Murlexia's Sycthe (sp?))
See, this is what I dont understand. We get to hear all these new scenes added and get to know how exactly it will play.

Whats the fun in that? Nomura really needs to understand how to make people enjoy a game... Spoiling everything isnt helping...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
They're some kind of thing that are hidden throughout the game that you can collect and get some kind of reward, Crow, like the trinities and the Dalmatians in Kh1

Awards
Oh, I see, TMM.
Hmm, sounds fun. KH2 lacked that sort of mini/side-quest, so it'll be good to go hunting for something besides just chests this time.

If it's released here, that is.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...................

It has to come out in australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back