• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Raid Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fata1Thumbs

I did the Admantite quest last night and afterwards an Omega Spider spawned. Does anyone know how many Heartless I would have to kill to recreate the spawn?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Do mission 57 twice (fighting all Heartless) and then repeat the Adamantite Ore mission. This is always the best way to summon the Raid Boss you want.

LingeringVanitas

ya for people that wont die in one hit from the mission....I could never do the Admantite missions....

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
ya for people that wont die in one hit from the mission....I could never do the Admantite missions....

I'm worried the most about the Three Wishes and Starlight ones. I've got really good Power and Speed Medals, so the Lady Luck and TT ones will be easy for me (especially since I used the Adamantite on TT, as it's my main), but my Magic Medals are lacking...I don't have Vivi and only 1 6 Star Magic Medal, so I can't hit as hard as with the other two. I may have to slap Nick in the first slot to power through the enemies in the TW Adamantite mission coming up.

Sorakh212

Awards
He only spawns after you've beaten the adamantium missions. It was such an interesting surprise though especially with that track they used. It was nice to see a new face/boss than what we're normally used to.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
The Spiders should also spawn from missions 300+ so there is no need to repeat the Adamant quests for them.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I had a devil of a time with the Three Wishes Adamantite Quest. Had to pay in jewels and several rounds, but got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back