• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new picture!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Um, I think this picture is old. Or at least it seems like I've seen it before. As for what it could be...well, Explosion and Magnega come to mind.

D

Deleted member 36435

Aye, its cropped out of a scan I think.

Looks like the enemy "death" effect.

=/

khloser4life

yeah its not new, just saw it on the main page (guess i should research more) but i guess we could talk about the new ability that terra shows here.

D

Dexter

Well there's no point of talking about it^^^. Nomura said the battle system has changed and the image shown right there is an old image of the old battle system. So far we haven't seen any images of the new battle system, so yeah like I said this topic is basically pointless.....//

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Yeah, that picture is old news. So, this topic can be closed. Unless anyone else wants to comment on the pic.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yeah, that picture is old news. So, this topic can be closed. Unless anyone else wants to comment on the pic.

I do_One second.

Yea it's old, from the scan it..Oh hang on....

It looks like a Keyblade attack, if ya look close enough you can see the little Keyblade, and you can see the little magician's hat for Magic...Lol.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
In the picture the pants Terra is wearing, they make them for girls in black. I call them my kung-fu pants!

it's cool more information like this is leaking more and more.
I wanna see some videos though.

thanks for sharing

O

Oberon

Looks kinda new. But still looks old as well?

Anyway, nice find. At least we know the combat will pwn. :'D

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I have those pants in black.
Someone once said it looks like tents. You see this alot in Fatal Frame.

For that attack, I dont think its Terra making the enemy explode. The writing of the move he is using translates to Aerial Slam, so it must be a hit in mid air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back