• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Organazation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim_000

Ok I've just read about a few members that have become the "Nobodies" or The Order What ever you want to call them. So ithought since they are evil why not have a group be the good guys. Including Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, and Namine. Or any character you have in mind. If you think it's a good Idea post your character or who you want to be. I choose Roxas.

1. Roxas
2. Sora
3. Kairi
4. Riku
5. Namine
6.Sora

Seraphim_000

Re: New Organization

Ok I've just read about a few members that have become the "Nobodies" or The Order What ever you want to call them. So i thought since they are evil why not have a group be the good guys. Including Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, and Namine. Or any character you have in mind. If you think it's a good Idea post your character or who you want to be. I choose Roxas.

1. Roxas (Seraphim_000)
2. Sora
3. Kairi
4. Riku
5. Namine
6. Sqall (DarkVenusGospel)

Ok sorry i wrote two Soras guys and spelles Organization wrong.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Seraphim_000 said:
Ok I've just read about a few members that have become the "Nobodies" or The Order What ever you want to call them.

You wouldn't happen to be refering to us? *smurks*

T

The Marauder

Sigh, all these newb fanclubs and such.

Dunjay Talkesh <Put the name down as #7 if you want, because trust me, he can pwn all of the above mentioned characters put together.

Seraphim_000

Ok I've just read about a few members that have become the "Nobodies" or The Order What ever you want to call them. So i thought since they are evil why not have a group be the good guys. Including Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, and Namine. Or any character you have in mind. If you think it's a good Idea post your character or who you want to be. I choose Roxas.

1. Roxas (Seraphim_000)
2. Sora
3. Kairi
4. Riku
5. Namine
7. Dunjay Talkesh (The Marauder)

Hey Xemnas.01 I was actually talking about you but don't take it the wrong way. i wanted to join The Order but all the spots were full so i decided to creat one. Please don't be mad.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
No, No, No. You got me all wrong. I just want to make a mood of compitition between our groups. Like yours verses ours. A, how shall I saw, Rivalry. How about it? Yours verses mine? If so, we need to act more like enemies then. Deal? *extinds hand*

Seraphim_000

*extends hand* Deal. But under two conditions First i have to fill up all my spots. And second you have to give me like a week or so to come up with a concept of our powers and all that. But i accept our Groups as Rivals. oh and PM me Theirs a third condition. just between us Founders.

T

The Marauder

Lol you need details on my guy, I can give them to you. Tell me if you want em.

Seraphim_000

Yes please Marauder send me info on your guy. and III.Key we need to talk since your Sora and I'm Roxas. Sine Roxas is part of Sora and viceversa. How do we make it for the two of us to be alive at the same time. And Since your power come from Light my have to be either from darkeness or twilight. what do you think

1. Roxas (Seraphim_000)
2. Sora (III.Key)
3. Kairi
4. Riku
5. Namine

T

The Marauder

Here you go.

Name: Dunjay Talkesh

Race: Seiron

Appearance: Five layers of robes serve as an armor for Dunjay. The robes are all pure white with a regal silver lining. Two blade holsters rest on either side of the long sleeved robe, holding the blades on each end of his glass chain, Vajra. An electrical trail can faintly be seen streaming around and through his body, showing his immense thunderous power. Dunjay has long brown hair, bright green eyes, and a clearly defined face. Standing six and a half feet tall, he is tall and slim. Dunjay wears no gloves so as not to restrict his powers of teleportation.

Personality: Dunjay is usually lighthearted and joyful, but is full of resolve in times of need. Determined and motivated by his passions, few things (and people) can stand in his way when he is on a mission. When angered, he keeps his cool and acts as rationally as ever. Still, Dunjay keeps an upbeat attitude under normal circumstances. He always seems to have a joke up his sleeve, and tends to make fun of even the most grim situations.

Bio: Long ago, two immensely powerful mages erected a shield around the realm os Saldor to block out the evils of the outside universe. These two mages were Dunjay Talkesh and Arelyn Saiymeth, legends of their time. Soon, their passion for their homeland became a passion for eachother, and they had a single male child. Their intentions in raising the shield were to ensure eternal peace for Saldor, but their good intentions had bad consequences. In their bloodthirst and greed, the people of Saldor began quarreling amongst themselves. Two rival nations arose, the Dregklar Empire and the Iron coalition. As the tension between the two nations increased, a bloody civil war erupted. Dunjay and Arelyn, who had joined the Iron Coalition, were captured by Dregklar forces and executed. Their child was taken into the care of three friends of theirs, and carried on the family name. For thousands upon thousands of years since that time, the two dominant powers of the realm of Saldor have been at war. Somehow, the Talkesh family line survived through the ages, even though the death toll of the war passed into uncountable figures. 24 years ago, another Talkesh was born, and was given the name of Dunjay. He was the son of two proud mages, but he was to never know his parents. Only four months after his birth, they were both killed during a raid conducted by the Dregklar Empire. Dunjay was taken in by a mage in the Coalition's Army who trained him in the atr of magic. Still, Dunjay was never able to cast spells. Instead he developed a knack for manipulating electricity, which he first used to turn the lights in the capitol dome on and off. Needless to say, he was a handful when he was a child, but was tolerated. At the age of 16, Dunjay's talent for electricity manipulation was so profound that he was made Archmage of the Iron Coalition. As a political position, being Archmage gave Dunjay the power to avenge the deaths of his parents. Still, he fulfilled his duty justly and did not try to end any vandettas. A year later, he moved to his own apartment in Minos, the capital city of the Iron Coalition. At 19, he embarked on a quest to end the war and lower the shield surrounding Saldor. Developing a new ability of teleportation on the way, he also made friends with new companions. Among these companions was Vannah Olwyn, who Dunjay developed a romantic interest in. After an extensive quest, Dunjay killed Emperor Kufar, the leader of the Dregklar Empire. With Vannah, he lowered the shield around Saldor, completing his life goal. Upon returning to Minos, Dunjay was greeted as a king. After the overthrow of Kufar, the people of Saldor wanted to reform the Iron Coalition into the Second Kingdom of Saldor. Dunjay became king by popular demand, and soon after married Vannah. The two have now ruled Saldor for over four years, and Dunjay has decided to make a trip to a world called Earth.

Weapon: Vajra, A glass battle chain forged by Dunjay himself. To construct his mighty weapon, Dunjay had his servants collect the purest white sand from the farthest reaches of Saldor. With the help of his etheral ancestor of the same name, Dunjay forged this sand into chain links using his own lightning. Infused with the element of electricity, the chain can not only cunduct it, but also produce it. After Vajra was formed, Dunjay called forth a council of the most renowned sages in the kingdom, many of which were also good friends of his. These sages etched an inscription into the glass surface which reads, "This weapon, Vajra the impartial smiter, shall be wielded only by the most virtuous of all men: Dunjay Talkesh. The body of this weapon shall not shatter by the means of any other, nor by the means of lesser magical energies. The stroke of this trammel shall be the gravamen of the attack, and all touched shall be sundered." Vajra is not all looks, for as far as anyone know, the chain is indeed indestructible. As mentioned above, Dunjay always uses the chain in conjunction with his magical abilities.

Special Abilities: Dunjay's main offensive power and passion is his manipulation of electricity. From sparks of static to magnificent lightning bolts, Dunjay has the ability to amplify and absorb electricity in all of its forms. Although he cannot cast spells of any type, Dunjay is able to summon electricity as if from nowhere. When electrostatic energy passes through him, he can absorb it at will - no matter what the source is. In addition to his unsurpassed control over electricity, Dunjay has the ability to teleport. This ability is not limited only to himself, as he can teleport anything he is touching, including other people. Teleportation drains his stamina, but he has increased this through endurance training, so teleporting himself has little effect on Dunjay. Problems arise, however, when Dunjay attempts to teleport large masses. As a general rule, the larger the mass, or the longer the distance; the more teleportation drains Dunjay's stamina.

Seraphim_000

ok Rikus Dawn Your Riku Thank you for the info Marauder. Ok now about powers. Obviously Riku can control both light and dark so he will be the only one that can change powers at wil and depending on how he feels and on who his fighting, he is also able to use them both at the same time. Everybody else has to choose a power it can be an element of physical power your choice as long as it works with KH. Sora and Roxas cannot choose power yet. Ok so What power do you guys choose?

1. Roxas (Seraphim_000)
2. Sora (III.Key)
3. Kairi
4. Riku (Riku's Dawn)
5. Namine

Seraphim_000

Yes Roxas is twilight but remember he's a part of Sora as well and he doesn't know that he's twilight. not yet anyway. As for being alive at the same time. Yes we have to figure out a way becuase Roxas as i said before is a part os Sora and at the ending of KHII Roxas reunites with him. Oh an Xemnas. Is it cool if we play like After the events of KHII or what ever you have in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back