• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New nunuu vids

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_light13

Angel's Prayer said:
Xemnas looks a bit like cruella in this one. Probably cuz his coat is black and whjite and looks like a dress. sweet combos though. Riku holds his keyblade like a gunblade foe some reason.

its not a dress its a Kamono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh the Japanese used to wear them in the past and some still do.

dark_light13

Angel's Prayer said:
Kimono is a formal dress for women. The men have this kimono-like thing the they wear for leisure. The term escapes me. It's not a kimono it's still his coat. You can see the hood.

The men still wear Kamonos. trust me I my class did a culture study on Japan. SOme men also wear it for martial arts training ( I guess that is also lesuir to them though)

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I thought those things were kendo uniforms. Anyway, I didn't want to spoiler-fy myself, but I did anyway and watched the ending. That was it? I thought Xemnas had another form. Judging by the smile on Sora's face and the uplifting music, It means something good is going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back