• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Music for worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*2*Tosty

we already know the song for twilight town. we heard it in COM, in a shity way tho. all the songs from the KH1 worlds were the same in COM so i think we already heard the one for twilight. IT'l just be much better

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
keeping the same music will keep the worlds' originality but i personally hope they'll change the music

Hyperion

I was watching a gameplay trailer of KH2 where Sora is fighting Cerberus in the Underworld, and I could have sworn that the music playing was the same music that has been played for boss fights in Kingdom Hearts. I don't know which song it was though.

Then again, it could have been me just imagining it.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
KH2Researcher said:

This is the second time i have seen u spamming the threads.... I know its all in good fun but just tone it down a bit.. Im not a mod or anything so dont go pissing in your pants but just calm down and post something relevant to the topic.. But if u continue i will make it a priority to have u reported for spamming.. Good day.:D

Hyperion

Oh I know, I was just meant some music might be repeated.

But if the music is new or old, I don't really mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back