• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new kingdom heart series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meteora

Yes. The news is also on KH3.net. Also I heard somewhere that the new project may be a movie, sort of like Advent Children.

Riku4eva

A movie would be cool. The end of the year seems really far off though *sigh*

PossessedRiku

Whoa, that's awsome
I could definately see a movie inthe future, given that KH and FF have many similarities.... plus advent children was so popular. I hope they do a movie and a game to follow.

But when will we get this for the USA??

roxas13.2006

Website
img229.imageshack.us
they say there might be a kh movie but it'll be in 2008 cause i read it in the playstation magazine and it said there would and i think noumora did say something about a movie i think

Water Dancer

yea thats what i thought and plus the scene for birth by sleep looks pretty dark. look kinda weird having someone like pooh bear in the mids of it :lol:

Djordjevic

hmmm i dunno about a movie, i don't think i'd be for that. Then again there was rumours a while ago for a kh anime....those were ultimately quashed. Anyway never mind the new series i'm still hoping for an annoucement for final mix goin worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back