• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new kind of enemy, yen sid; possible connection??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shorts

well ive read some posts and i do believe that the main enemy from the BBS screenshots (i forgot his name, master xehanort???) does resemble yen sid. you know there is a new type of enemy in BBS and chances are these enemies are derived from actual beings (heartless and nobodies both come from some form of a real being). so im thinkin here that this master xehanort character is this "bad version" of yen sid, cause its possible that a disney character is a big part of the story. I mean its not practical for most of them, but look at mickey and, not as much goofy and donald but they are all still important. and even maleficent, i think shes pretty important to the plot, no?

maybe, its something to ponder

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I suppose it's possible, being that Xehanort is an anagram. "Another" could mean an offshoot or replica of someone.

shadow_of_light

though i ponder what exactly is meant by "another," i'm not so sure it would be a bad version of yen sid. don't get me wrong, i can see it happening and thats simply b/c of mickey holding star seeker, but... idk, must be the caffeine thats making me "blind" to some things. sorry... ^^;;;

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
If you think about it we know NOTHING about Master Xehanort, besides his physical features, his name, and that he was a keyblade master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back