• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new kh3 gameplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
here is what i think will happen in the next kh "series". first off lets clear a few things off. when travelling between worlds, sora and co. use the path of light, by using hte gummi ship. the org members, diz, the king, and riku, use portals of darkness to travel. since in the next series, we are unclear about what the full extent of teh knights' powers are, they may have mastered both the powers of light, and DARK. if we are able to play as the knights, or maybe we interchange between the dark soldier or dark mage and the ights, maybe we can use the powers of darkness as a kind of cheat, and if you think about it, cheating is kinda dark. so, incase some of you have played slintercell double agent, when you do things for the bad guys, you are suspected of being too bad, but when you do things that are good, ou move to the good side. the powers of darkness are powers which we control and which we can use at our descretion. i think that the side which you choose to favour in will change the ending, and the dark will lead to the destruction and chaos of all worlds, which was told to us by king triton, and if you play good, you will bring peace to all worlds. if that isnt how its gonna be, well then i think taht tehy should put that in cuz that would be WICKED AWESOME.

comments, concerns, questions are appreciated but please no bashing. if you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all:angry: :lol:

SifeOner

just ooone problem.. you are referring to the knights as being in kh3. but it is confirmed that the knights are not part of kh3. the knights are part of kh2's story line. sry, wrong theory info

swizzle

You are such a drag..
oh my bad but the gameplay is still there, maybe we can use the powers of dark and light and maybe cahnge characters or sumtin

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
when travelling between worlds, sora and co. use the path of light by using hte gummi ship.

Umm...Yeah, Sora will most likely not be the main character. He might not even make an appearence.

the org members,

Dead...

Dead....

the king,

Light....

and riku,

Doesn't belong to the dark relam anymore.... Same as Sora above.

since in the next series, we are unclear about what the full extent of teh knights' powers are, they may have mastered both the powers of light, and DARK.

Possible...

if we are able to play as the knights,

Most likely....

or maybe we interchange between the dark soldier or dark mage and the ights

Not going to happen....

maybe we can use the powers of darkness as a kind of cheat, and if you think about it, cheating is kinda dark.

And...? I doubt Nomura would allow you to cheat w/o a gameshark. (bet he's pissed off with those things...)

so, incase some of you have played slintercell double agent,

Nope...

when you do things for the bad guys, you are suspected of being too bad, but when you do things that are good, ou move to the good side.

Obviously...

the powers of darkness are powers which we control and which we can use at our descretion. i think that the side which you choose to favour in will change the ending, and the dark will lead to the destruction and chaos of all worlds, which was told to us by king triton, and if you play good, you will bring peace to all worlds.

Fable...
Shadow the Hedgehog...
It's been done...

if that isnt how its gonna be, well then i think taht tehy should put that in cuz that would be WICKED AWESOME.

Nah, it wouldn't...

Gabranth

Awards
just ooone problem.. you are referring to the knights as being in kh3. but it is confirmed that the knights are not part of kh3. the knights are part of kh2's story line. sry, wrong theory info

What in the world are you talking about! Of course the armored guys are going to be in the next kh title! The armored guys are barely involved in kh2. Last time i checked, the secret movie is about the next game (sarcasm).

swizzle

You are such a drag..
when travelling between worlds, sora and co. use the path of light by using hte gummi ship.

Umm...Yeah, Sora will most likely not be the main character. He might not even make an appearence.

it was used as an example

the org members,

Dead...

another example... your not catching onto that are you?

the king,

Light....

he used hte powers of darkness... you know this big black bubbles taht appeared when he put his hand out?...

and riku,

Doesn't belong to the dark relam anymore.... Same as Sora above.

another example...

when you do things for the bad guys, you are suspected of being too bad, but when you do things that are good, ou move to the good side.

Obviously...

thanks for that captain obvious

maybe we can use the powers of darkness as a kind of cheat, and if you think about it, cheating is kinda dark.

And...? I doubt Nomura would allow you to cheat w/o a gameshark. (bet he's pissed off with those things...)

im talking about how when you use your powers of darkness to transport between worlds and take a short cut around obsticles, it is like cheating, which is dark, which would put you more to the dark side...

if that isnt how its gonna be, well then i think taht tehy should put that in cuz that would be WICKED AWESOME.

Nah, it wouldn't...

in your opinion...not mine...

Salux

i agree with, well everyone it does sound like arun off of like 4 other games
and DUH the Chasers(knights) r going to be in the next game secret endings usually pertain to the next game; sorry but i have to agree with Gabranth
^^^^^not really^^^^^

and in your last post it sounded like you were bashing yourself
if your going to use examples say so. so we dont have to try to correct you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back