• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Kh2 Keyblade!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Jesus_Rocz

Website
www.freewebs.com
I was thinking, all the other worlds in kingdom hearts had some tie to the original story line, how would POTC fit into the Kingdom Hearts story line, you would have to bring in other chracters besides Sora, Donald, and Goofy, Like an aperance of the BHK.

murney

beast ioh i cant wait till comes out anymore but i reck Potc will have a gd story to it i think ya will be able on tha boat in the cave and erm on the lad where keira knightley was shes so fit

Sora_KHII

If you've seen the movie...you should know that that scene actually happened. Barbossa (the bad pirate in the movie) Stabs him, thinking he'll die. Jack staggers backward, acting as if he was hit, the moonlight hits his body, he turns into what you see in that picture, her brings up his hand. And you see...the coin, he flips it a few times over his fingers and says "Couldn't resist mate."

Ferry 13, if you have to ask why....then you shouldn't play KH2 without seeign that movie first. That goes for anyone else. You really wont understand anything.

Theres a curse on the black pearl (the ship) thus the name of the movie. Pirates of the Carribean, the Curse of the Black Pearl"

I'm saying nothing else. Go watch the movie.

Back