• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khmaster101

Hey everyone, it seems as though Square-Enix has re-updated their JF 2008 website, this time featuring the games that will be shown there, and to no surprise the three new Kingdom Heart Games made the list! the links are below here:

358/2DAYS:ƒWƒƒƒ“ƒvƒtƒFƒXƒ^2008 | SQUARE ENIX
CODED:ƒWƒƒƒ“ƒvƒtƒFƒXƒ^2008 | SQUARE ENIX
BIRTH BY SLEEP:ƒWƒƒƒ“ƒvƒtƒFƒXƒ^2008 | SQUARE ENIX

]Jump Festa Website Translations

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
XIIIth Order No. 13 Roxas. Another story of a Hero fully revealed.

"XIIIth Order No. 13 Roxas." Another story of a Hero Discoursed appears on the Nintendo DS! This game's latest developments is scheduled to be shown at Jump Festa. Please wait a bit longer for more information on this game.

Kingdom Hearts: Coded
Disney World that Extends to the Mobile Phone. Adventure in the miniature Garden, and more rich in variety!

This game is expressed with High-End visuals for the Mobile Phone, and the graphics are to the point where it is not inferior to a gaming system. The latest image is disclosed, but expect it by all means.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
The game that is connected, and begins the Grand Adventures of KINGDOM HEARTS.

The PSP is pushed to it's limits both graphical wise, and capacity! There are three new main characters, and you will get to play through three scenarios! Not only that, a new system is involved with the game to keep a mix of a new and old feel! The latest image is disclosed, but expect it by all means.

If this has already been posted Im sorry

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea, its been posted..Twice now, I think..?

But this has given us more information.All we had before was saying that it would be in closed Theathers.So..Nice find, I geuss.

Blue

home is where the heart is
But this info DOES confirm that Coded's graphics 'are to the point where it is not inferior to a gaming system'.

V

V.A.T.13

Most people forget that this is Japanese phones we are talking about.
I mean, we already saw screen shots of the game, and it looks like ps2 quality.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Most people forget that this is Japanese phones we are talking about.
I mean, we already saw screen shots of the game, and it looks like ps2 quality.
So true..!You deserve a rep. ^_^

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Nice find. Or... nice 'noticing' of the update. I couldn't see BBS being played on PSP maintaining the fun factor and battle system.. but I just realized that a PSP is basically equivalent to a PS2 controller. :\ Anyway, the graphics shown aren't disappointing.

Arcon-Death

If I can get my hands on a webcam, Ill make a vid. walkthrough for the DS one when the game gets released in Japan.. imports FTW

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back