• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Bahamut

I'm personally looking forward to these "darker" keyblades Nomura spoke of in one of the interviews. He said that even the keyblades would be a little bit darker. And I don't mean in color either FYI. I just mean. More...un-disney. Yknow what I mean? Thats all I'm hoping for. Some sweet keyblades that aren't super "bright and happy" yknow? Ex: No more sweet memories. v.v;

Great way to put it. A+ dude

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I'd figure bigger better keyblade, supreme attacks and power. How about a 15 attack and 10 magic, maybe even a nice long reach too?

Chaos Bahamut

i just realized that the ultima weapon in kh is based off of final fantasy viii ultima weapon the center resembles clouds ultima weapon

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'd figure bigger better keyblade, supreme attacks and power. How about a 15 attack and 10 magic, maybe even a nice long reach too?

Mmhm. His normal keyblade looks pretty long itself, so i'm hoping the rest of his will stick with this pattern. And Ven holds his keyblade in a very strange manner. Behind him. So i'm really interested to see his fighting style...

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Yeah not too many people noticed that Ven holds the the keyblade in an unorthodox manner until lately. It gives me the idea that he would move more and have spinning or bckhand attack. The way he holds it make a stabbing motion quite awkward.

Chaos Bahamut

Yeah not too many people noticed that Ven holds the the keyblade in an unorthodox manner until lately. It gives me the idea that he would move more and have spinning or bckhand attack. The way he holds it make a stabbing motion quite awkward.

that be perfect for a ninja keyblade

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Typically knives are held in that position in order to make a quick slashing movement, rather than a stabbing technique.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Typically knives are held in that position in order to make a quick slashing movement, rather than a stabbing technique.

Mmhm. Thats what I was thinking. My karate instructor has been practicing his knife techniques on me (with a rubber knife of course. XD) and I took notice of that just the other day actually.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
It is also easier to bring your weight down on someone with a knife or sword than be trying to push upwards with their weight on you. I think Ven must have a completely unique style, he is also left handed too.

Chaos Bahamut

what would really be cool is being able to use final fantasy summons like bahamut, shiva, ifrit, leviathan,
etc.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I believe 1 week until JF if I am correct. I am going to be sitting on my laptop all day refreshing the KHI homepage awaiting info.

Shaw. Same here. I'm gonna wake up early as possible (Thank god for Christmas break) and impatiently awaiting info myself, and when I get some, I'm gonna be glued to that computer forever discussing it and all that. 8D!

I really am the biggest Kh fan of the Northeastern Ohio area. X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back