• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Keyblades??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpinhuskie519

Hey i looked through the first few pages too make sure someone hadn't already asked about his so forgive me if someone has.

I was wondering if there were gonna be any new keyblades in the new kingdom hearts?? And will the same Final Sword be in it as well?

Thnx Everyone

KHluver

Heck yes!! There's supposed to be a ton of new keyblades!!! I don't know the names of many of them, so I'm not going to say any, but I think you can find a list or two at gameFAQs

samuraishuyin

okay I'm pretty sure that theres a picture of all of them in the image gallery...i don't remember seeing it, but i think its somewhere in the other images catagory thing

rc83410

this might be a little off topic but it has to do with keyblades:D

Do you oathkeeper and oblivion from the beginning since you got them in the first game??? I mean how would Sora get oathkeeper again if he still has Kairis charm thingy

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I haven't seen any, besides the one you get from The Land of the Dragons (Mulan World), but I know there are quite a few.

Zefer

Theres 22 keyblades so theres alot of new ones and only 4 (oblivion, oathkeeper, ultima, and the kingdom key) that are the same all the rest are brand new

Keyblade List
Kingdom Key
Oath Keeper
Oblivion
Star Seeker
Hidden Dragon
Hero's Crest
Monochrome
Follow The Wind
Circle Of Life
Photon Debugger
Gullwing
Rambling Rose
Guardian Soul
Wishes Lamp
Holy Pumpkin
Sweet Memory
Wonder Of Abyss
Sleeping Lion
Bond Of Flame
Fatal Crest
Fenrir
Ultima Weapon

Zefer

I kidna wunna leave the site of the keyblades a surprise ive already had parts of the game ruined due to ppl not letting me know there were spoilers in things :/ but i gotta deal with it ya know but yeah cant wait to check out the keyblades

Lil_RiKu

rusty at posting but i am back
bond of flame is the coolest or should i say hotest
anyways yes there are new keyblades each one has a ability with it

Zefer

oh no its alright seph i know the names i found a list of them (which I posted) i jsut dont wunna see them yet :p but i do appreciate it

i heard fenrir is stronger physically than the ultima weapon but i dont know if its true

also where do you get the gullwing and wonder of abyss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back