• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New keyblades for kh2, wha do you think?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Daada

it would be cool to have a keyblade of the lion king....simba engraved in it or sumtin..give me your thoughts on your new keyblades..

E

Ecstacy

i just want a keyblade from twilight town and PotC and i am good. imagine a shiny gold twilight blade from twilight town and a keyblade covered in jewels from PotC. that would be awesome.

Brian

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
it would b cool if there was like a sword made up of pearls and, then water spirals around it or something.:)

juliannacho

I think they should have one stronger than the ultima one. I think It should look like a lightsaber:D

Cous Cous

I'd like to something similar to a rapier keyblade from beast castle, if they're not using divine rose again,I doubt they will though.

cursed keyblade

i think we should be able to use the keyblade riku (ansem) used in hllow bastion, you know the one sora used to unlock his heart. that would be so cool.

Rose of Irony

I want...
1. A katana keyblade with a Dragon engraved on the blade (ancient China- Mulan)
2. More of a knightly keyblade with a rose keychain (Fabled Countryside)
3. Excalibur (Sorceror's Stone or w/e)
4. A similar one to Olympia (Greece)
5. A black and white keyblade, Mickey Mouse chain (Steamboat Willy)
6. A pure gold keyblade w/ jewels (Pirates of the Carribean)
7. All black keyblade w/ blue flames engraved (Underworld-Hades)

C

CEDELAS

i would like a key from potc it would be gold and the handle would have jewels all around it and on the keychain a black pearl will hang or even a cursed coin.

for the lionking an key that was called simbas pride and it had a special attack called proud roar it also and that little picture of simba rafiki draws on da tree.

twilight town keyblade would be half white half black

Sora Angel

that would be aswome, i also heard that the keyblades are better in apperence, like very very better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back