• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Keyblade Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
We have renders of the two new Keyblades (search function, it's your friend) but I don't think we have any confirmed names.

Also, that Proof of Victory you're talking about...I don't think it's the Keyblade's name. It sounds similar to the Proof of Connection item you get for defeating the ES.

...(just had a thought) What if the proofs upgrade the color of the crown? The first one you get gives you the bronze crown, the second silver, and finally gold? *shrug*

Anyway, doubt that it's the Keyblade's name.

sonidzero

Everyone, if your a fan, get the games, they're cheap, and all you need is the magic swap discs to play on a US ps2. I doubt the keybalde is called that, Ive been calling them the heartless and Nobody blades, but thats definitely wrong.

Oxyrt

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok thanks.

I wasn't too sure what the Keyblade was called I heard you got it of the Knight.

No, you get it from defeating the XIII mushrooms. (hences the # 13 in the middle, and the 13 mushrooms!)

Everyone, if your a fan, get the games, they're cheap, and all you need is the magic swap discs to play on a US ps2. I doubt the keybalde is called that, Ive been calling them the heartless and Nobody blades, but thats definitely wrong.

Yeah, they're NOT CHEAP, $70 for the game, and $30 for swap magic. but this has nothing to do with this thread anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

SHadyLAdy_70

Website
shadylady-70.deviantart.com
We have renders of the two new Keyblades (search function, it's your friend) but I don't think we have any confirmed names.

Also, that Proof of Victory you're talking about...I don't think it's the Keyblade's name. It sounds similar to the Proof of Connection item you get for defeating the ES.

...(just had a thought) What if the proofs upgrade the color of the crown? The first one you get gives you the bronze crown, the second silver, and finally gold? *shrug*

Anyway, doubt that it's the Keyblade's name.

I thought it was called "Winner's Proof", I dunno read it somewhere...I should probably look into that...hmmmm...*scratches head*

This is what I meant (scroll to the bottom): Kingdom Hearts Insider - Mushroom XIII

Last edited by a moderator:

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
I still don't think it's the Keyblade. The item that your linked page refers to is the glowing orb. NOT A KEYBLADE. Keyblade Get Bonuses have ALWAYS shown the image of the Keyblade. ALWAYS. Winner's Proof is not the Keyblade's new name. Besides, that would mean that the item that you get from the ES is a Keyblade...it's called Proof of Connection and has the same shape and color of Winner's Proof.

But you DON'T get a Keyblade from him. You get the crown.

Almost forgot:

@Shady Lady: Again, DO NOT DOUBLE POST.

SHadyLAdy_70

Website
shadylady-70.deviantart.com
I still don't think it's the Keyblade. The item that your linked page refers to is the glowing orb. NOT A KEYBLADE. Keyblade Get Bonuses have ALWAYS shown the image of the Keyblade. ALWAYS. Winner's Proof is not the Keyblade's new name. Besides, that would mean that the item that you get from the ES is a Keyblade...it's called Proof of Connection and has the same shape and color of Winner's Proof.

But you DON'T get a Keyblade from him. You get the crown.

Almost forgot:

@Shady Lady: Again, DO NOT DOUBLE POST.

As for the link, I couldn't tell what "winner's proof" is, it doesn't specify what it is. Now that I remember the scan of what you get from the mushrooms, I couldn't have known that it says "winner's proof" because of the simple fact that I can't read japanese. So we'll just have to wait untill they officially announce the name of the keyblade obtained.

Edit: I just looked at the scan of the keyblade that has the mushrooms on it, and found out that it does say "winner's proof" at least roughly...it's possible that it might change in the translated version, so it's safer to just wait.

Last edited:

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Right...but it's STILL not called Winner's Proof. Unless someone gets a screenshot of the silver orb with the Mushroom head on it, I can't technically prove you wrong. However...it is almost definitely referring to the silver orb that you also get for beating the Mushroom XIII at Gaping Maw (I believe that's the place's name...it's the area you go through to get to Sephiroth's spot.)

Winner's Proof == Prize you get for beating Mushroom XIII
Winner's Proof =/= Keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back