• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new info?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I just checked kh2.co.uk and they had this info

-Kairi speaking (Destiny Islands): Even if we're far apart, I know we'll meet again.
-BHK: It's probably fate
-(Right after the line above in the trailer) Order Member to BHK: Do you sense Sora?
-Apparently Demyx is no good at fighting
-Luxord has a gambler persona
-In order to activate the move where Sora bounces off the wall after an attack, you need the Ability 'Air Recovery'
-There are places where Sora is in Twilight Town, but the key is that Sora and BHK are never in the same places
-While using BHK, the command menu simply has 'Attack', the rest are '?', and he has no Drive Gauge
-The rules of the struggle battle are: one-on-one, pick up all the balls your opponent drops.
-BHK: I'm just thinking about what's gonna happen to me now.
-Sora and co. in front of the abandoned house with BHK's' friends. One of the friends says: They say that some really awful characters come in and out of this house.
-Sora: So you guys are all Kairi's friends too. (to BHK'S friends)
-Part-time job event with BHK: Mail Delivery and Poster Placing (you get more munny from both the faster you do the job.)
-5 letters, 20 posters (some places you can put up to three at a time, while mailing letters, you're on the skateboard)
-Quote by Nomura: I tried to create a game where both veterans and and new players would start off at around the same level. That's what I had intended, but it didn't go at all as planned.
-Nomura: The town is quite large. Just being large would be no fun, so I started adding Minigames and such.
-The reason I put on Setzer is because I wanted to see him rendered in 3-D. FFVII's Rufus was such a candidate too
-Orette's Character bio: Looks after Heine and the others.

RUMOR
Namine' supposedly begins to wipe out people's memories of Sora and move them to BHK. So BHK is living within false memories Namine' made (that witch!)

sorry if someone else got this info first

Last edited:

Whispered.Hope

These seem to be someone's translations to some of the info that Xaldin had posted before with a somewhat different translation.

Last edited:

dejah

:|
what if kairi starts forgetting about sora too and thinks BHK is sora?

whoa.. that would be really sad.. lol.. but namine isnt a "hoe" lol...

she just wants sora to herself i guess...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
dejah said:
what if kairi starts forgetting about sora too and thinks BHK is sora?

whoa.. that would be really sad.. lol.. but namine isnt a "hoe" lol...

she just wants sora to herself i guess...

she be selling herself to sora at the cost of his friends and loved one, therefore she a hoe.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yes at least Ill know I was second to Xaldin unless somebody else has posted
it

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
..Namine isnt a hoe.... i like Namine... xD I cant wait to play as BHK on a skateboard.... i wonder if it'll kinda be the same as Tony hawks' Like, when you fall of your skateboard you actually leave bloody marks... xD!!

Chosenoneknuckles

Hmm interesting... DiZ did say he wanted a champion to defeat the XIII Order, why not mould the memories of the BHK using Namine to do it...? She really doesn't seem evil to me, not after everything that occured in CoM!

acrossthestars

Chosenoneknuckles said:
Hmm interesting... DiZ did say he wanted a champion to defeat the XIII Order, why not mould the memories of the BHK using Namine to do it...? She really doesn't seem evil to me, not after everything that occured in CoM!
so maybe... diz took namine to mold BHK's memories? so maybe she didnt want to, but diz forced her to. idk

Vzam

Bronze Member
howabout putting up a spoiler tag next time you plan on revealing stuff to the public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back