• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caminee

Im not sure if im right but isnt the new game going to focus on Terra, Ven, and Aqua?
if so does anyone else wish for no Disney in that game so maybe a little more violence/ deadlier moves with the keyblade? i dont mean like blood gushing out when u attack them i just mean like maybe more devastating attacks...like maybe if u play as Terra u can throw the keyblade (much how Sora throws Marluxia's Scythe at him but no white flash before it hits) then he like jumps forward after it its an enemy, grabs and slashes down... just some ideas though

Caminee

yea that is true because Disney wouldnt want Mickey being in a game with a lot of violence and of course he will be (Birth by Sleep video)

Maverick E.S

Virus
Well disney went with POTC(Pirates of the Caribbean) and thats pretty voilent and besides disney isn't a bad thing to have in the game the only thing i didn't like was all the sinigng they put in the disney movies and they just had to put it in atlantica in the 2 kh game which was sooo not nesasary

Website
www.doevil.net
Im not sure if im right but isnt the new game going to focus on Terra, Ven, and Aqua?
if so does anyone else wish for no Disney in that game so maybe a little more violence/ deadlier moves with the keyblade? i dont mean like blood gushing out when u attack them i just mean like maybe more devastating attacks...like maybe if u play as Terra u can throw the keyblade (much how Sora throws Marluxia's Scythe at him but no white flash before it hits) then he like jumps forward after it its an enemy, grabs and slashes down... just some ideas though

I get what you mean, more like of a war scene, but in a Kingdom Hearts way.

GEMs_are_cool

It still needs Disney in it, otherwise it wouldn't be related to KH at all. Still, I see you point, but I don't think Disney will quite such large role as before mainly because Terra, Ven, and Aqua's conflict seems like it'd be hard to justify putting a lot of Disney characters into, especially considering that the upcoming game is very about developing the non-Disney side of the KH story. So this said, I think it will be darker and a bit more mature, which means there will probably be some slightly ore intense violence in the upcoming installment. Still, I don't think it should go past the E 10+ rating.

Oh and in regards to POTC, yes, Disney did go with it, but Disney of America actually content edits to the level when prepping the American release of the game so they could keep the E 10+ rating. Undead pirates no longer caught fire if you hit them with Fire spells, their muskets were altered to look more like crossbows, and even the iconic scene where Jack gets the sword stabbed through his chest as he backs into the light had the sword digitally erased s as to make it more 'appropriate'.

Still, if there's less Disney in the next game, then they might not be so uptight about the ESRB rating and let it slide with a T (if necessary). And as a side note to Disney, if you can make PG-13 rated movies nowadays, why can't you make T rated games as well? (to be fair, the upcoming official POTC game has a T rating)

lionheartroar83

KH doesn't need extreme violence or alot of blood. If you remember in the first game there was a "posession" involving Ansem and Riku, thats pretty mature. Also, both games have dark tones to them, so why the need for a lot of blood and more intense violence?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
More violence in the videos and more drama etc and maybe a few more deadlier moves but no blood... I would NEVER want a KH game to NOT have Disney in it, KH is based on Disney, I mean majority of KH worlds are Disney worlds which means that there are Disney worlds all over and they all can't be erased...

PS:KH did something special, no blood yet still a dramatic and dark game...

swizzle

You are such a drag..
it would be awesome if there was a kh with some gore, or blood or sumthing!!!! it would be awesome!!!

mickey gone gangsta!!

mickey: DUDE WTF TAHT WAS MY F'IN KEYBLADE!! IMMA CHOP YOU UP!!! BLAM BLAM BLAM

sora: dude, your a freaking mouse!! AHAHHAHAHHA LOSER!!! squish.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
This has nothing to do with the topic but.... HOW DOES ONE CREATE A NEW THREAD?

yea, just choose where you wanna go (ex: Kingdom Hearts series ---> Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+, and in there, if that's where ya needa post, just click the "new thread" button.

a rated T game, i agree, would be great. long as it's not stupid violent, cuz that'd get so freakin boring. maybe the transition from all disney worlds to this will attract a different audience and end up pulling even more fans into the KH series. after all, it only is the greatest.

Website
www.doevil.net
KH doesn't need extreme violence or alot of blood. If you remember in the first game there was a "posession" involving Ansem and Riku, thats pretty mature. Also, both games have dark tones to them, so why the need for a lot of blood and more intense violence?

I agree, I don't think they should add any blood at all. And the dark tone does make the game look good and you sort of get this weird feeling. Also no blood should be added because you also have to think about the little kids that play the game too. Even though these days some parents don't care but there still are ones that do care.

.:Mega:.

Awards
NO, NO, NO!

KH without Disney is NOT Kingdom Hearts. I'm sorry, but people need to stop complaining about the Disney Characters, because they are NOT leaving the series...

There is NOTHING wrong with Disney, people. In fact, many Disney films have dark themes such as death. Gore and violence do not make a good game or plot either, so I object~

Also, non Disney worlds would ruin KH's special charm~ Unless...they're original worlds like HB.

~Mega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back