• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*New FFXII Jump!!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
ff123xm.jpg

Ashe kissing, Balhtier FMV, etc.!!!

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
That looks cool...it looks very different form the other Final Fantasie...its not as colorful

New2Ya

I'm lost...
NYcKiD said:
That looks cool...it looks very different form the other Final Fantasie...its not as colorful
You are wrong about that buddy, cuz this will be a very colorful game. These are just a few wrong pics.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
vampire_lord00 said:
omg i hate the main character, he looks so stupid.
Oh yes, but the rocking characters:
-Ashe
-Fran
-Balthier
-Penelo
-Basch

I mean, the rest of the cast are the best characters ever, so who cares about that ugly Michael Jackson - wannabe, lol.

M

MegaFlare

vampire_lord00 said:
omg i hate the main character, he looks so stupid.

You hate him for the way he looks? Pfft.

You havn't even played the game, don't be so quick to judge Vaan.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
MegaFlare said:
You hate him for the way he looks? Pfft.

You havn't even played the game, don't be so quick to judge Vaan.
Yes, thats true, but PLEASE PLEASE OH GOD dont let him have a stupid voice... I mean, been there with Tidus, we need to forget that and get on with FF... :)

J

jenova-absolute

I think Vaan and Ashe r just an improved copy of Yunie and Tidus.
Dont u?I mean,just look at them...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
jenova-absolute said:
Not at all. Look at Ashe, then Yuna. Her hair is blonde, not brown. Her eyes are blue, not blue/green. Her face is smaller, rounder cheeks. Her nose is different. Her eyes definetly different! Her clothes are a lot better.

And look at Vaan and Tidus. Vaan has straight hair, more blonde, different hairstyle, totally different face... And different outfit.

Now they look a like?!

M

MegaFlare

jenova-absolute said:

...They look nothing alike. Vaan does not look anything like Tidus, and Ashe does not look anything like Yuna.

...Where are you getting this "Improved copy" from?

...You can't judge the way they act yet, either. The game hasn't even came out.

J

jenova-absolute

they r a copy!!!!i know that theyre clothes might be better and all,but look at vaan, his hair is all spiked lik tidus´ , and ashe is certain to be the yuna like character(with a bit more courage cause she has something to do with the resistance) and the plot aint all that original,u know?it is the one from FF2!!!

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Yuna ran through an entire game to sacrifice her life in the end, in order to rescue all of her people, so don't even begin about courage.

About Vaan & Ashe; almost every story, every game, has something to do with 2 totally different people, who fall in love and live happily ever after: this was the case with Tidus and Yuna, and it'll probably be the same with Vaan and Ashe, agreed. But other than that, the only thing that we've been able to see, are their pictures. You don't know yet how their personalities will be exactly, and until the game comes out, you can't give a complete judgement yet on whether Vaan looks like Tidus or not.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
but look at vaan, his hair is all spiked lik tidus´
http://www.ffxii.net/images/vaan.jpg
Sure, you keep believing that... <_<

Ashe not more courage than Yuna? Sure, Ashe saw her father dead, her 8 brothers and her husband. Yet she's keeps trying to save her Kingdom and stop the two fighting Empires, if she needs to on her own. But nah, that's not as courage as confronting the monster with your 8 guardians...

Look, if you want to talk about original plot, then don't try to be smart and say it isn't original, becuz it is more original than any other FF.
The story writer of FFXII is one of the best story writers of RPGs. He wrote the story of Vagrant Story, which is a really fantastic story, definetly better than FFX for example...
You are mislead throughout the whole game, that's his style...
Ivalice is the world in FFXII, while in FFT it's a continent, and in FFTA it's a country.
FFXII has no relation at all to FF2, except for the fact that your hero becomes stronger with the type of actions he does with battles. (Use alot of magic the whole time with Vaan, and he'll become a good magician.)
A traitor, that kills his King, his knight and the person who could stop the war...

# jenova-absolute
U don't know much about the story, I do. So please, don't try to be smart on this subject, cuz you're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back