• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► New Fan Fiction: "Sora is Dead (2.0)"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dev the top

[01]: The End

--The Little Shell Cafe. Makoto District, Riona City.

They had picked a table next to a window, because for some reason, Mickey liked to look out at all the people walking up and down the dirty sidewalks when he ate. He said it gave him a sense of community; it gave him a comfortable vibe to him, and he liked to be comfortable when he ate. That, and the sight of all the tall, dark buildings, crowded together in a sea of noise and advertisements. It was something he couldn't get at the Disney Castle.

Across from the King, in the crowded cafe, was the boy called Riku, pale skin, gray hair. He stared at his breakfast, eggs, bacon, toast. Mickey's plate was covered with sausage and pancakes.

"Well, you gonna eat?" Mickey asked after a while.

"Yeah... I was just thinking, that's all."

"Say your grace first, Riku."

Riku silently said his prayers, and then began to put his egg on his toast with his fork. Mickey asked, "And what were you thinking about?"

"Well... I've been having these strange dreams recently, King Mickey. I don't know, maybe I'm getting paranoid or something, I don't know, but I feel that Sora and his crew aren't exactly in the best conditions right now. Ever since we left that castle... I don't know."

Mickey frowned as he cut his pancakes and began to eat. "Well," Mickey said between bites, "I'm not quite understanding what you're saying, Riku. But I have an idea..."

Riku looked up at him. "You do?"

"I want you to tell me what you think first, though."

Riku sighed and leaned back, dropping his fork onto his plate without haven take a bite. "Uh..." Riku muttered.

Mickey waited, said nothing.

"I think Sora might be either dead, or dying soon, King Mickey. I really have a bad feeling about him."

The King frowned again, looking down at his plate. "Hmm..." he sighed. He lifted a gloved hand and motioned for Riku to continue, knowing the boy wasn't quite done yet.

"In my dreams I've been having these visions... I see a desert made of concrete... I see all these danged giant mechs, I see messed up cities full of needle-like buildings and androids with their chests wide open. Freaking computers everywhere. The oddest thing I keep seeing is a... a Black man, wearing white sneakers, baggy blue jeans, a white wifebeater top, a gray kerchief mask, and a gray fedora. I remember all of that vividly. In my dreams he stares at me through a pair of... of... you know, them glasses that all those jazz people where, all stylized and stuff. I just see him."

There was silence for a while. Then: "So," Mickey muttered, "you seem to be making a connection between your thoughts on Sora's death and this new world you speak of. And why do you think this man of yours is so important?"

"Hey, I never said I thought he was important, I just..."

"Do you think he has anything to do with Sora?"

Without hesitation, Riku spat out, "I think he's Death himself."

--[Interlude]

--Dante: an assassin. He had pale skin, and short dark blue hair. Around his head is a black bandanna. He wears a black spandex suit, and over that he has a torn up pair of baggy black jeans, suspenders, and he also has large, heavy-duty combat boots. He's my own character.

--Outside The Cafe

A black car of a foreign model rolled past on hydraulics. Axle drove, Dante sat in the passenger's seat, taking everything in.

"So uh," Axle muttered, a grin on his face, "wudduya think about this?"

He had a Kodak photograph in his right hand, and he gave it to Dante. Dante looked at it. It was a picture of a boy in a white room, a boy with a red jumpsuit on. The boy was chained to a wooden chair, had a black plastic bag over his head. Someone had a gauge to his temple, although who held it was unknown.

"Is this the primary subject?" Dante said in a voice decidedly Russian.

"Yep, that's him. We're gonna starve him first, then we're gonna blow his goddang brains out. We let his dog friend and that duck go when we got them on the Castle Oblivion road. But um, yeah, after that we're gonna kill that f[ahem]in king and his boyfriend, wherever they are. Uh..."

"Riku, yes," Dante said.

"Yeah..." Axle began to laugh. He stared forward, at people and taxis. Axle hated driving. Driving made him really nervous. Come to think of it, this wasn't even his car. It was... oh yeah, it belonged to some chick he had for a night named Quistis or something, if that was right. He had been wondering around and then just bagged her. She was a school teacher or something. Anyway he snuck out during the night while she was sleeping, and took the car. Why he did that, he wouldn't be able to say. Young and stupid... that was always a reasonable answer.

--[Interlude]

Tet: a Babylonian drug hustler. He's 6' 2", an African-American. He wears a pair of White Adidas, baggy blue Levi's, a white A-top, and black, finger-less gloves. He wears a gray kerchief mask, black glasses, and a gray fedora. Sound familiar? (He's one of my own.)

--A Long Ways Away, on the outskirts of a city called Babylonia XX-27.

"Let me the freak go! LEMME GO!!!"

Tet twisted and turned and freaked out, but he was nothing in the grasp of those android guards. There were five of them marching along, two of them with an extra-tight grip on Tet. This was the end for Tet. If things go the way they should, Tet's going to die in the desert zone. Tet's praying. And if he isn't, Lord knows he should be.

The guards marched out the tall black gates, and they were officially out of the city limits. Those endlessly tall needle-like buildings were gone, the clubs and the joints and the dirty apartment buildings, the loose girlies and the rusty El Dorados, the money, the alleys, the streets, the junkies, all behind him. Now it was nothing but a concrete desert zone, spanning out miles and miles into nowhere, full of old abandoned technology and those stupid mechs. Weirdoes that would kill you in half a second stalked and died in the desert zone. They said the desert zone is where God showed His true Face, and His true Wrath.

The guards were tall White androids in black suits and bowler hats. Plugs and junk swung around from out of their backs, sparks flying everywhere. Every once and a while their heads would twist and jerk to the side, or they'd say something completely uncalled for. Tet hated the stupid things. He'd blow em all up if he could. Or even worse, he'd get them hooked on something. But robots don't take drugs... they're already supposed to be perfect. Drugs were only for people who were sad with the world. Right? Didn't matter. Tet was immune to heroin. He just sold it.

The guards walked for an hour or so, miles and miles into the desert zone, past the Point of No Return. Harsh dust blew through the air. They past old automobiles and way stations. Tet saw a couple T.V. sets piled on top of each other.

Finally, the guards holding Tet threw him on the ground, when the wind was blowing harsh. The sky was dark.

"Hey!" Tet said as the five guards, those five eerily identical guards began to walk away. Tet looked past the guards for a moment, and was shocked to find that he could no longer even sense Babylonia anywhere.

The guards all turned around. "What?" said one.

Tet stared. He raised his arms in the "I don't know" position, and then muttered, "Well what am I supposed to do now?"

The guards jerked and sparked. They all looked at each other. Then one guard said, "Jack-off."

Tet's jaw dropped. This was ridiculous.

All of the guards cracked up and began walking away. Soon enough, Tet could no longer see them. He was stuck in the desert zone, alone.

He sat. Suddenly, a pair of goggles drifted by him. He stretched out on the ground, struggling to grab them. He did, and crudely strapped them over his face. At least he could avoid dirt in his eyes.

--A White Room

Sora sat with a gun at his head. In the back, somebody was laughing. Whoever held the gun kept pushing it deeper and deeper into his temple, screaming something in another language. Sora cried.

To Be Continued…

D

dev the top

thanks drazer, moomoo, and secondcoming. i've been talking to deven about getting this thing on the main fan fiction page on the website, so i'll continue it there. but thanks though, last time i tried something like this everybody got mad for me killing off sora...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back