• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New English Days Screen On IGN.com

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

12chris12

Everyone is missing the point, I said that there was ONE new english screen, I didn't mention any of the others as they have been seen before. The screen itself has been seen before but NOT in ENGLISH, ok?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
People will always try to find little details or reasons to post to increase their post count.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah but it's hard as hell to do it and get away with it when you're on low posts. People at about 500 posts can be guessed to also be on the forums for fairly productive activity, even if they spam a little.

12chris12

I know, some people are on about 1000 posts but they don't have the slightest clue of what they're talking about and come across as complete twats, with low rep too! (For obvious reasons).

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I wish for an ideal forum; one without post count and where everyone can respect each other opinions, start to love each other and build up a respectable society for many internet-goers to come, enjoy and become part of that ideal society.

Not that any of you will work for it! ;D

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
See, its commments like that which will really piss people off on this forum, avoid it if you wish to not get completely crucified and burnt to the ground.

...Bite me. It's called a 'joke' if you haven't heard of it. If you clearly know me more, then I'm usually 'like this'. I just haven't shown it much on KHI because it isn't exactly my 'home forum'.

Besides, I'm not a prick for people to burn and 'crucify me'.

Back on topic: Waiting for Square to show more images of the English version.

Furry Lukar

Website
lukar82394.deviantart.com
I'd say that the development team first makes the cutscenes using the same graphics engine as the PS2 games, and then compresses them to use on the DS. The screen was probably just taken pre-compression, and then translated.

Can I be considered as smart? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back