• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Drop Rate Sucks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I could only afford two pulls. I got a Cerebes dark reverse in one pull, and the Hag dark reverse in the other. No Sephiroth or Sora and Pals. One member of our party got a Hades, which I wanted. I really want Roxas, so will wait for that, and also the Organization medals too. Can't put lots of money into jewels for all these draws, but will do the ones for Roxas and Organization.

EdwardElric44

I spent over 100 dollars and didn't get anything worthwhile. I got Namine twice. But no luck for Sora&Friends or Seph. I was pretty pissed

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
With this new reverse deal, is it any more likely to get seph? I think there are only 7 reverse medals in NA....I know there will be an army of repeats, but will it be as nasty as the last deal?
Sephiroth was a Premium Medal. He's no longer available in the draws, and is unobtainable.

The deal also only guarantees that one medal will be Reversed, the rest will be either Upright or Reversed (likely Upright, since, as you point out, there aren't very many Reversed Medals yet)

Sorakh212

Awards
This is one of the things I can't f***ing stand about freemium/mobile games -_- Drop rates are completely random and you can never get the cards, characters, or w/e it is that you specifically want. It's insanely frustrating and yet sadly people still throw their money at stupid bad practices like these. The odds are stacked against you in many ways and at the end of the day it really boils down to luck/chance due to how retarded the formula is and what not. Hell even when you save up enough for a multi summon/draw I seldom get decent cards. Most of the best card I've gotten have been from the daily ones for 600 gems. I'll give them credit because they profit A LOT by doing this but man is it frustrating and annoying that they do :mad:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
This is one of the things I can't f***ing stand about freemium/mobile games -_- Drop rates are completely random and you can never get the cards, characters, or w/e it is that you specifically want. It's insanely frustrating and yet sadly people still throw their money at stupid bad practices like these. The odds are stacked against you in many ways and at the end of the day it really boils down to luck/chance due to how retarded the formula is and what not. Hell even when you save up enough for a multi summon/draw I seldom get decent cards. Most of the best card I've gotten have been from the daily ones for 600 gems. I'll give them credit because they profit A LOT by doing this but man is it frustrating and annoying that they do :mad:
Really the best option with this game is to refrain from spending any money on it. That way at least you can be disappointed for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back