• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Dmc 4 scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheTerrorofDeath

This is great. Very nice scans. I cant wait for this game. The third inspired me so much to love the series.

S

Shadow Soldier

what the hell happened to dante>? I mean, he looks like he has been snorting nose candy and didnt want to sleep at all?!?!

S

Shadow Soldier

First... OPM gave it a 5/5 I believe, Second...OPM gave it a 2.5/5, Third.... OPM gave it a 5/5 I think... they also said that the third revived what happened to Devil May Cry 2. Devil May Cry 2 sucked so much, no gothic gfx, crappy battle system, blah blah... the third one made up for that... yes if you plan on getting all 3... beat the third first.

S

Shadow Soldier

KH2Researcher said:
looks like its coming out on PS3

Yeah, of course it is. How could you have not known that. Capcom already said it was gonna be on the ps3 at E3 in may 2005.

SeRoFe

what on earth happened to Dante's face? did he fall in some toick liquid or something???

S

Shadow Soldier

Blindfolded_Riku said:
This is already old stuff ... I hope you can let him wear a mask in the game bc he's really gotten an ugly face

A mask wont do nothing, that will ruin the game, I say, a paper bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back