• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Disney Adventures Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
NewKHScan.jpg

New Disney Adventures Scan. Photobucket makes it tiny which is crap but anyway it talks about some of the diff world sand stuf that we already know about like it mentions Steamboat Willie and Mulan World. It talks about the drive feature that Sora uses, about this it says that Sora combine with Donald Goofy and Auron for new attacks and keyblades. It also has a bit on FF characters, it says Cloud and Leon will show up along with Seifer, Fujin, and Raijin? It also confirms what you do with Minnie in the Disney Castle World. It isnt muchbut it says you must lead Minnie to the throne room while fighting hordes of heartless.

Sorry for my lack of FF knowlegde but who are Fujin and Raijin in the FF world?

Edit: I have a zoomed in pic of the sectiion with Fujin and Raijin quote
FFnew.jpg

Last edited:

sora is the best

I would have to say this is about 2 or 3 months old news at least but thanks for trying. Oh and fujin and raijin are siefers lackeys or henchmen kindy they follow him everywere and do everthing that he does bad or evil and there all in ff8 by the way.

Last edited:

darkriku14

beginning and end
yeah, Disney always releases their info 2 or 3 months too late, saying that it's "exclusive" info

Beyene

I thought this was posted alrdy. There nothing new in it.

and REALLY OLD. at least to us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back