• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Deep Space Scans (Aqua + New Boss Fight)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Curse my week & a half of no internet! I wanted to start a thread about the possibility of party members in BbS but now it's a null point.

Prince Phillip better be one BTW.

Awards
Well, yeah. All of them will have original elements.
I just found it funny how they're basing an entire world on less than ten minutes of a movie, when they could've used the space theme for Treasure Planet or whatever.

Not that I'm complaining. It's just weird.

Look at Monstro. That was based on, what, five minutes of a movie.

Don't really think it's that out there. The general formula is to have the KH crew cut into the story later and have a condensed version of the rest of the movie. The only difference here is that it's at the beginning which will, as you said, allow them to opt for more original content.

The only thing that really bugs me about this is that they won't be able to incorporate the "ohana" theme, which would fit so well in KH. Sure Stitch might come to consider TAV as "family," but it doesn't quite have the same impact.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
wow Deep Space. Thats random but it looks really great now cause the game just isnt about the PoH and KH worlds. Its still bringing more of Disney into it and it looks awesome. Though we've waited...5 YEARS SO FAR...I can wait a little longer because this game is looking better all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back