• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*New Combo Moves*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Their are two combo moves in KH2 performed by Sora, Goofy, and Donald. The combo performed by Sora and Donald is called Comet and can be upgraded to Comet Rain. The combo that Sora and Goofy can do together is called Gurnedo which can evolve to Gurnera and eventually Gurnega ("Gernade"). Apparently the combos seen can be evolved. Mabye Bushido can be evolved as well.

dime55

yea i read that too from kh ultimania i think. we're getting more and more info on kh2

E

Ecstacy

Yeah those moves sound awesome and cant wait try them out. i know about the other 2 but what is bushida?

Brian

E

Ecstacy

khinfomaster said:
Bushido is the combo move performed by Sora and Auron

Oh man those are my favorite moves i have seen from the trailer. if those can be upgraded than they would be unstopable. I wonder how many buttons and what kind of timeing it will take to pull those moves off lol.

Brian

Non-Existant One

According to some of the known translations. In order to upgrade the attacks it only reqires that you press the triangle button when promted (Told) to do so. Then the attacks will be upgraded, but they will most likely the spell will go back to the first level after you use it.

twilightdarkness

Yea this is old..not to rain on ur praid good job for posting it..i thought it was already posted so i didn't bother..lol guess u took nice..

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
awesome thats awesome how moves r evolving. i think the more news we get from KH2, the closer KH2 is going to be realese

K-Sora-H

khinfomaster said:
Their are two combo moves in KH2 performed by Sora, Goofy, and Donald. The combo performed by Sora and Donald is called Comet and can be upgraded to Comet Rain. The combo that Sora and Goofy can do together is called Gurnedo which can evolve to Gurnera and eventually Gurnega ("Gernade"). Apparently the combos seen can be evolved. Mabye Bushido can be evolved as well.

yes, that is intrigueing.. lol, to bad there isnt a video of them doing it.. oh well, i dont want want to spoil it for myself

C

CEDELAS

Hey This Isnt Old And Wow Sick But I Hope It Isnt Hard To Do These Attacks
Hehe

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
K-Sora-H said:
yes, that is intrigueing.. lol, to bad there isnt a video of them doing it.. oh well, i dont want want to spoil it for myself

I beleive there is some pictures of them doing the attacks on the main site. I think Devon edited the scan with Deep Dive and the drive modes to make it bigger..so look there.

C

CEDELAS

hey i really think that these attacks will be an attack that u will get from disney castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back