• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new clothing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dariel

whos new clothes do u like more soras new clothes or rikus new cloths??

Josiah

Quarian Power!
sora. his new clothes are awesome. riku's are too, but the black is a great contrast with sora's cheery personality. he looks more edgier with all black...not to mention, just plain cooler

Sharikaaria

i like sora's new clothes better. he looks older and more like the way a keyblade master should be in the black. like kingdomkid said, it contrasts with his personality but still makes him look cooler.

i like riku's clothes a lot too, but sora's are better. :p

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I think Riku looks a tad cooler. Neither look lame. Its too hard to decide. But Riku in his new clothes and super long hair...he looks awesome. But I liked him best in the Organization Coat.

Anyways, no matter how you put it, Riku's current outfit looks 100% better than the crap he had on in KH I.

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
Sora's...Riku's clothing looks similar to how it used to look (almost as though he hasn't changed them at all...)

Sora's new clothes make him seem less like a kid thrown into peril and more like a Keyblade warrior. -shrug-

(But the fangirl in me would scream RIKU if I let her.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back