• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BHK Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aros=Sora

Ha Ha this is my opionion on BHK. I do believe *due to the fact that the Tetsuya Nomura said so* that he is protecting Sora, but what i dont believe is that he is the shell or has anything at all to do with Sora at all. There were no words from Tetsuya or anyone from Square Enix saying he was, I just think people cant just bare with the fact that there is a whole nother keyblade wielder all together and hes just a brand new character in the serious. As for the EM telling Sora he looks just like him, maybe hes makeing a refrence to a whole new character we havnt even seen yet at all a mystery to all of us, *maybe the GEU* well thats just my theory you can flame me if you want to bye bye

Bloodwinter

Thats what I thought too. I mean, it seems logical. Also, That Namines brother thing can be possible too, he could listen to diz and protect sora, so that they may fight off the organization, and bhk agrees so he can find namine in the process.

S King

No, that's a little to farfetched. He can't be Namine's brother, 'cause she's been alone for a long time (besides the ever-so-friendly company of the Org.). Though, on a side note: YES! FINALLY! People who think BHK is his own person, not a shell of Sora... but he is the other side of Sora's heart.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
S King said:
No, that's a little to farfetched. He can't be Namine's brother, 'cause she's been alone for a long time (besides the ever-so-friendly company of the Org.). Though, on a side note: YES! FINALLY! People who think BHK is his own person, not a shell of Sora... but he is the other side of Sora's heart.
Also if they were brother and sister why didn't he get excited or namine when talking in castle oblivion across from each other or namine goes back to twilight town and go find her brother maybe because there not related.

heartslayer101

S King said:

Ive thought that for a ling time now

Bloodwinter

S King said:
Actually, it isnt so farfetched after all. She may have been alone for a long time, but maybe you think thats why ? Not to say its a definate, Im not too into this idea other, I just stated the reasons as to why I think its possible, but not probable.

On another point entirely, I beleive BHK was sent by Diz to find sora, simply to save the one shining hope of defeating the order.

There is little to no evidence supporting that, so dont mind me.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
ok, listen carefully, You all are just sour on the fact that there is another keyblade wielder and can't get over the fact that he is much more interesting than sora. And him and namine can be sibling, they both have blonde hair and blue eyes (typical) and they dont have to get excited when they see each other, i see my big sis everyday and you don't see me throwing a celebration!

S King

Bloodwinter said:
Actually, it isnt so farfetched after all. She may have been alone for a long time, but maybe you think thats why ? Not to say its a definate, Im not too into this idea other, I just stated the reasons as to why I think its possible, but not probable.

Probable and possible mean the same thing :p.

unknown_boy said:
ok, listen carefully, You all are just sour on the fact that there is another keyblade wielder and can't get over the fact that he is much more interesting than sora. And him and namine can be sibling, they both have blonde hair and blue eyes (typical) and they dont have to get excited when they see each other, i see my big sis everyday and you don't see me throwing a celebration!

Interesting way you would waste your first post. You obviously a *******. Why are we sour? We find it interesting, mostly about the lack of information we are given (A good strategy, as Nomura can withhold the inoformation for as long as he sees fit). Anyway *******, we barely know anything about what happened on that scene (with Namine and BHK in Castle Oblivion). It may be that CO is close to Twilight Town, or maybe BHK took the train. Also, that scen could take place either around the beginning or (at most) the middle of KH2. Now, back to the relationship between BHK and Namine... again, we know nothing. We know nothing about her origins, only that she's been so lonely, that the Org. used that to bring Sora tho them. And even if those two were related, they look different.

http://sorasdomain.net/images/JF/JF 11.JPG
http://sorasdomain.net/images/JF/JF 4.JPG

Even if it is slightly. And from the E3 trailer, Namine tells BHK that she's a witch, but she doesn't know how she got her powers.

So, if they WERE related, they would of had to be seperated at a VERY young age (cuase Namine only remembers being alone), where Namine would then get her powers.... see? It doesn't work. They aren't related.

fin

oathion

I don't believe that Namine and BHK are brothers? Why? Due to the fact of their conversation. The way the spoke to eachother during the summary of the new trailers. If Namine was a witch, there would be a 60% chance that he would be one too.

Now, onto the BHK + Sora discussion. Many people think that Sora and BHK are linked, I belive it as well but I do not belive he is a shell. I do believe they're linked.

When Namine said "Sora and Sora" people could've gotten the idea to that.
Their appearence.
The fact that he has the Oathkeeper, which Sora promised to Kairi he returned.
There are also many other reasons, those are just the basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back