• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW BHK Dive into the Heart pic!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

It's not the best shot in the world But we now get a dim look at the platform which the BHK stands on.
An image of Sora, Donald, and Goofy can be seen.
200510221614493076254558200.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/vindeggama/200510221614493076254558200.jpg

Here is another picture that I found on GF. Someone decided to post pictures on the image to the corresponding picture on the Stained glass ground. It is very accurate, though I'm not sure about Kairi.
khhh.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/vindeggama/khhh.jpg

Last edited:

Zoetje

Hmm, I am not a fan of bkh, nvr really cared about him, but is that real? LOoks fake, cause command thingy.Hmm maybe it is real. :)I have no idea. I can't really tell.

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Before this image came i could tell bhk was on a platform with sora on it the first time i seen the trailer image on www.sorasdomain.net in the old section of news you couldn't see the platform but i quickly noticed sora's red pants now i'm sure it's sora now .

Last edited:

Kairiissocute

Evarae said:
Not only does it have Sora, Goofy and Donald on the platform picture, it also has Riku and Namine if you look carefully.
actualy yeah there is a riku but what you think is namine is sora holding a deck of cards.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
That's strange. The command is the same as the first KH.
Doesnt the second one have a picture pattern where it says command in KH2?
I dont doubt those images, it just might have been early production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back