• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new battle system

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimaweapon20

so ive still been thinking.........everyone knows how Tetsuya nomura said that he wants a new battle system on every game, well i think that of the next kingdom hearts game was going to be on a portable it would be best to be on the nintendo DS
with the stylus you would be able to do many things
what would also be cool is that if you could play as riku and find out things about him and play roxas's story on the nintendo DS
like 2 different storys on different system
reply and say what you think about all these things:thumbsup:

Charlie K

Back in Business
umm... thinking here.. what about the PSP, the graphics are amazing on it, it would be fun to, i lvoe the stylus(sp?) idea, tht would be cool, but for PSP it would stick to its first playform, and it would be portable.

Ven_013

Avalanche

Happily Insane
so ive still been thinking.........everyone knows how Tetsuya nomura said that he wants a new battle system on every game, well i think that of the next kingdom hearts game was going to be on a portable it would be best to be on the nintendo DS
with the stylus you would be able to do many things
what would also be cool is that if you could play as riku and find out things about him and play roxas's story on the nintendo DS
like 2 different storys on different system
reply and say what you think about all these things:thumbsup:

i think thats what nomura is going to do

Ultimaweapon20

the PSP would be awesome
but with the stylus you can do more things
and i only have a DS right now so if a new kingdom hearts game is on the PSP im gonna buy 1

Epicdeath

Well I have both systems , but I would like it to be for PSP.
PSP has great graphic capabilities and I beleive that a good action game needs good graphics to support it.
On DS it will probably look like CoM, and although I can't say it doesn't have a great plot the characters are sprites. If they make a 3D Kingdom Hearts game on DS I will be pleased. OK I still prefer PSP but what I don't want to see is sprites. DS can do better than that!

Ultimaweapon20

i agree with epic death
but i dont think the sprites are THAT bad
i liked the whole feeling of CoM looking like that
a 3D KH game on the DS would be great!

Epicdeath

I don't say the sprites are bad, but just have a look at Terra. We've seen him in BBS and you can't refuse his quite epic.(Armor and stuff...)As well as the others. Now imagine them in sprites. They will surely lose some of this "Epicness". I can't say that it won't be a good game if it's with sprites(actually it won't be a bad game since it's a KH game), but you can't fell the awe of a great game without great graphics.(to tell the truth what I would want at best is the game to be released on PS3. Just imagine real time graphics with the quallity of BBS...)

Keywielder94

Well most likely it will come on a portable....but i wish that the next game would be on the ps3 because i own one and the graphics are AMAZING.

but whatever system it go's on i hope that the battle system dosent have cards...i dont like the cards like in CoM :thumbdown:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't say the sprites are bad, but just have a look at Terra. We've seen him in BBS and you can't refuse his quite epic.(Armor and stuff...)As well as the others. Now imagine them in sprites. They will surely lose some of this "Epicness".

Nomura and his team are very capable of making detailed sprites. I wouldn't mind at all if they had sprites.

I can't say that it won't be a good game if it's with sprites(actually it won't be a bad game since it's a KH game), but you can't fell the awe of a great game without great graphics.(to tell the truth what I would want at best is the game to be released on PS3. Just imagine real time graphics with the quallity of BBS...)

All you seem to care about is the graphics. They're a big part, but they're not everything.

I want if for DS. Think of the possibilities...

Dude the DS that would suck that would be like the FF games on GBA and those were ahh... God bad. With that vid they have on KH2FM its go'en be on PSP for sure.
bowchickawowwow

You didn't like the GBA final fantasy games? What are you, insane? Those games are classics!

Well, I think that it wouldn't matter if it was on DS or PSP. I don't have either of them, anyway. That would help me decide which one to get.

sora741

PSP would be fine and all but we all know about the load times on it and other stuff so i think the should keep in to nintendo for handheld add a poll on PSP or DS ulitma

Epicdeath

You got me wrong. The plot is what I apreciate the most, but the good plot is something sure when we come down to KH(I hope). The reason that I said I don't want it to be with sprites isn't because of the graphics.It's because of the gameplay. I just want it to be a full 3D action game. Full 3D graphics won't look so good on DS so if it comes out on DS after all(which I believe is the case since SE is alraedy making a game for PSP[Crisis Core]) I hope they make it more action based than CoM. I don't say that DS can't support good 3D graphics(just have a look at Metroid) but the sprites is its speciality. As for the PS3 I surely want to see what SE can acomplish in the graphics sector(cause we've seen PS3 games with great graphics but if someone can make it reach its limits I think that's SE) but I'll just have to wait for versus XIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back