• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neverland's Phantom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamondkey16

Spira, Yeah, I'm the friend that Tidus never menti
its easy...there is an orb under him, if the orb shines yellow, cast thunder, if it shines red, cast fire, if it shines blue...well im sure you could figure it ou, ^_^ if it shines white, just use physucal attacks, and constanlty cast stopra on the clocktower so that if the ohantom, casts death( the countdown above your head) will stop, and will not reach zero, killing you, ^_^hope this helps

krazyaznsyco

its like the white mushrooms. when the heart under the cloak is red, use fire, blue use blizzard, yellow, use thunder, white hit it. be careful when one of your friends have a number on their head. whenever they do, use stopra on the clock hands. to cast stop, you have to go far from te phantom and use any clock hand so that it work link to the phantom. bring ethers and stop constantly at the clock hands.

Bloodeh_Keyblade

^^^ Whoops, spotted a mistake there. ;D

If the orb is yellow, cast thunder; if the orb is red, cast fire; if the orb is blue, cast blizzard. The rest is correct.

[edit] XDD Beat me to the punch.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
yuup. What they said.What I would do is
first-GO STRIAGHT to the clock tower and cast the stop spell((whatever level you have.)) on the clock tower, make sure you're target locked on the handle...I think there's a SPECIFIC hand on he clock tower, so every once in awhiel check ALL sides of the clock tower((y'know there's four)) and cast stop on whatever hand has a flame on it, I think. Haven't played in awhile. Do this routine every 5 minutes or so , while fighting/diging the phantom.

hope that didn't confuzzle you.

KHLover916

One thing you want to do Is make sure you cast Stop on the Clock Tower as soon as the battle begins. The strategy guide says to do that, but I don't know if by casting stop on the clock before the Phantom casts Oblivion on one of your party members makes it so he can't cast it. Play around with the rest of the strategies above. If your at level 95 you should have no problem. even though I was at level 100 and I couldn't even beat him my first couple tries. It took me a while but if you keep at it you'll be able to beat him. And whoo ho you get the Stop upgrade. My strategy guide never told me that you get it when you beat him so I went the whole game after Neverland with only Stopra which kind of sucks compared to Stopga. Anyway good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back